Clubplanet Nightlife Community

indepenDANCE day 2002 - cosmic gate, frankie bones,

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BKDJ

There will be atleast 5,000 glowstix!

I know my brother will be happy... And the lineup better be there, its a shame of coming to exit only to hear AVB and he is in Belgium eating waffles....

hey whats up ghhhost. yeah, i remember meeting you. small world being that you knew Alex from florida. really cool guy. matter of fact, if you could have him call me or e-mail me that'd be great. he helped out promoting down in florida for boo6, and we would love his help again for boo 7. Glad you enjoyed Boo, does suck about roger, but he has promimsed to do a make up date with us in the near future. As for rabbit in the moon, yes, they're live show is something to be witnessed. Ask Alex about they're show down in new orleans, def out of this world. Bunny always has some trix going on. =)

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

I believe Codica had our main room and trance room listed under the sig. EVERY dj from our main room and trance room showed, if you'd like a copy of our BOO 6 video, let me know.

Why thank you. :D :D :D

I am glad to say that on that night.. IndepenDANCE day, Exit's security will be handled by our own private staff.

Treat the party right, it'll treat you better :-)

Cosmic gate: 3:30 - 6am :-)

any opinions?

Here is a flyer I picked up from my promoter friend, and no I dont promote. Just liked the way in which it was done... Here it is

attachment.php?s=&postid=848431

There is also a bottom section with Justin Higgins, Frankie Pep, Dj Brim, and Dj Risk In the white room... ( I ain't trying to exclude)

Ibiza Roof top is having Garcia Del Mar, Mike Negron, and Frost and Bellz...

attachment.php?s=&postid=848433

attachment.php?s=&postid=848437

SEXY FLYER!

hey whats up ghhhost. yeah, i remember meeting you. small world being that you knew Alex from florida. really cool guy. matter of fact, if you could have him call me or e-mail me that'd be great. he helped out promoting down in florida for boo6, and we would love his help again for boo 7. Glad you enjoyed Boo, does suck about roger, but he has promimsed to do a make up date with us in the near future. As for rabbit in the moon, yes, they're live show is something to be witnessed. Ask Alex about they're show down in new orleans, def out of this world. Bunny always has some trix going on. =)

no doubt Flips..ill let him know . and yeh he told me about RITM..bitchass always calls me and makes me drool over the events hes at..or he just leaves me voicemails from Dj Dan...RITM...BootyHouse parties...man...Florida is the place to be

I believe Codica had our main room and trance room listed under the sig. EVERY dj from our main room and trance room showed, if you'd like a copy of our BOO 6 video, let me kno

w.

i didnt see derek may

Originally posted by july3rd

I didnt see KRS1 either

if my memory serves me correctly..KRS-One was in the hip hop tent..and cody had trance n main stage in her sig...and im glad KRS didnt show..whack ass no skill havin hangin on to past fame non rapper so called activist homo

Originally posted by anthonyn

i didnt see derek may

Derrick May was most definitely there. wore a black leather jacket and played right before richie hawtin. only no shows were krs-one and roger sanchez. krs-one who is doing a make up date with us on july 3rd(who by the way is bringing doug e fresh and big daddy kane along) and roger sanchez was the other no show, who has promised to a make up date with us in the near future.

ever since i was 16 going to storm if any of my friends ask, "Who are you here to see tonight" the reply would be "Frankie Bones"

could careless if it was Kevin fucking Saunderson on the bill.

Haven't checked out a set from bones in quite a while, definitly would like to hear him at Exit.

reef