Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Daniel Pearl video

that doesn't make it his fault...he didn't kidnap himself, he didn't kill himself, he didn't cut off his own head, and he didn't use his own gruesome kidnapping and death to make a propoganda video...the fundamentalists did that,in case you didn't notice...even if he made an unwise decision by agreeing to the secret meeting, it does not make the acts of others his responsibility....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

Alrite guys this board is very popular for starting drama .. well i stand to what i said ..

Cause i know how reporters in pakistan work .. They have a police protocol with them .. THIS guy simply came from india to karachi to investigate the shoe bomber who is in custody ..

Well there was no need for him to interview someone in secret without telling the GOV who has been in jail before for kidnaping americans .....

All these reporters from cnn , msnbc and fox have big time security with them ..

Defending your own home country......fine

Defending a terrorist video made by chopping off someone's head for propoganda........absurd

You don't see Americans creating propoganda films with the terrorists we have in custody right now, who are far more guilty than Daniel Pearl (although I believe they should be tortured for two months straight in the middle of Ground Zero).

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Defending your own home country......fine

Defending a terrorist video made by chopping off someone's head for propoganda........absurd

You don't see Americans creating propoganda films with the terrorists we have in custody right now, who are far more guilty than Daniel Pearl (although I believe they should be tortured for two months straight in the middle of Ground Zero).

Im not trying to defend my country

and Im not trying to defend any fanatic muslim act ..

Im just telling you guys that he was responsible for meeting up with such fucked up ppl without letting anyone know ..

and on top investigating on a shoe bomber who is a ARAB and came from london, I dont see any pakistani taking part in it ..

With all due respect, the Balkan's have little or nothing to do with what's going on here today. The first WTC bombing in '93 had nothing to do with the Balkans but had quite a bit to do with Al Queda just as the Oklahoma City bombing did as well. Both of which took place well before the Balkans. As well as Tim McVeigh's partner who had a Phillipino mail-order bride whose father was a head of Abu Sayaf, the Al Queda arm of the Phillipines, he went there repeatedly and conferred with these scum on a regular basis and they had a hand in that bombing as well. So then the Balkan's have nothing to do with 9/11 and nothing to do with what's happening now but it makes for an interesting conspiracy theory. The one thing you got right was that the Clinton administration was fucked up indeed. As far as bombing 'your country'? Your country is America, love it or leave it.:D

~ThE PaRt oF dEsTiNy WhIcH We CaN’t ChAnGe ThAt MaKeS FeAr ObSoLeTe.~

and whether the funding comes from the Heroin trade or the Oil trade there will always be governments like Iran and Iraq and the Wahabi extremists in Saudi Arabia that will give millions to kill the infidels, so dont think for a moment that if you simply cut off the Heroin trade the money for these bastards goes away and what Milsovic was doing in the Balkan's was wrong, no matter how you slice it, it comes up wrong.:D

this is what happens to a self hating jew. Daniel Pearl was a liberal pro-arab jew. it was his fault to go there without govt permission in the first place. yes this video is sickening and those who did this are animals but It's mainly his fault. You call this sick but America has one of the highest murder rates in the world so don't act as if this is new to you.

the best solution is to pray to God, not fucking allah or buddah or Cow but God, the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ. because the end is coming.. in your life time.

God bless you all, and hell with Bush.

Originally posted by usa

the best solution is to pray to God, not fucking allah or buddah or Cow but God, the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ. because the end is coming.. in your life time.

the pope called. he wants to start a new inquisition, and wants you to be the head honcho

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tribal

ghost, thats bullshit. i understand why milosevic did what he did, im no fan of albanians, i think they are scum as a nation, but mr. m went out and performed a whole grade A slaughter, in a nazi like fashion. you cant expect post ww2 world to sit back and let it continue. milosevic should have done it differently, more israeli like, surround kosovo in a choke hold, go in, take out the terror cells, and if necessary, deport or exile the albanian intruders. but to go kill women and children, is just plain wrong, no matter what the excuse. russia is facing a similar situation in chechnya, where warlords took over a major portion of that region, and bred violence, drug trade and kidnappings for 2 years, before the weakened russian army finally brought order to the region. russia was also assailed by european and US human rights groups, and in many cases rightfully so. our challenge is to fight this muslim-fundamentalist cancer, while not reverting to the animals that are shown on this tape.

look..u know damn well what happened in my country was bullshit. half those "atrocities" we comitted were pure lies..created by CNN and other news mediums. another thing , if we (serbs) even looked towards the albanians back in 99 the US woulda bombed us anyway. if u ever get a chance read the Rombuillet agreement we rejected..it called for total domination of Yugoslavia by outside forces. what we did down there wasnt right , but its the Balkans..and shit like that has been goin on forever. not sayin its right but its like that. o and to add..what u saw on tape..ive seen 20 times. on the cover of kosovo newspapers with a mujahadeen proudly holding up a serb civilians severed head..well...i guess thats it..im @ work..peez

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

Im not trying to defend my country

and Im not trying to defend any fanatic muslim act ..

Im just telling you guys that he was responsible for meeting up with such fucked up ppl without letting anyone know ..

and on top investigating on a shoe bomber who is a ARAB and came from london, I dont see any pakistani taking part in it ..

Dude, everyone is at least somewhat responsible for what happens to themselves. However, that doesn't mean you place equal blame on everyone for what happens in life. Pearl was a Journalist, it's his job to go and find stories. You can say that he was foolhardy in taking that risk in Pakistan. But remember that what made his life into a slippery slope was the fundamentalists that killed him. They killed him for ransom, they accused him of being a spy, they're responsible for his death, not him. Also, keep in mind that journalists take such risks constantly in such dangerous environments. He was just doing his job.

I think I can understand what you mean, but I suggest you really put the responsibilities of the parties involved into perspective. Because it sounds like you're putting a heck of a lot of responsibilities on Pearl as opposed to the fundamentalists. Keep in mind, he didn't kill himself.

Originally posted by usa

this is what happens to a self hating jew. Daniel Pearl was a liberal pro-arab jew. it was his fault to go there without govt permission in the first place. yes this video is sickening and those who did this are animals but It's mainly his fault. You call this sick but America has one of the highest murder rates in the world so don't act as if this is new to you.

God bless you all, and hell with Bush.

Its thinking like that that made that tape possible..

much hatred and sadness lies in my heart right now after seeing that video. Many people are afraid of another terror attack happening in the statue of liberty, the brooklyn bridge and other land marks, im afraid that these sick fucks might even attemp something to the clubs we go to. i mean they did it in israel what makes you think they wont do it here. ever since that bombing happened in the israeli club i have been with this thought. not to sound all biblical but for those who have read the bible and know a little about it, all of this that is happening is written in it. i think that it states that the devil will go against the jesus' land (Israel) and try to destroy them so that the promise not be completed. i might be wrong on this but this is what i think it said.

1. usa, you are an imbesol. read what you wrote again, carefully, see how stupid you sound. fucken turd

2. ghost, i dont agree with the US bombing of serbia, i know that the media, especially the french and the european left love shit like this. this is just like jenin, a "massacre". i think by now, much of that credibility is lost in the european media anyways. the problem is that there were cases of documented atrocities, i.e. serbian troops deliberately killing civilians, which just aint right. with that said, you know what really pissed me off. at the time of the US air campaign, i was reading the New Yorker, or some other magazine, and there was an article on the KLA. the name of the article was KLA- a few good men. it was basically a dirty propaganda piece, on how the KLA are honest "freedom fighters" without any mention of all their past terror activities, connections with al qada and other 'trivialities'

what scares me is that there will no doubt be another huge attack, and its not just the media sensation, realistically, its a certainty. our past ways of dealing with terror supporting states must stop. if we want to see results, we cant back tread on promises we made. if we know a state or a leader is supporting terror groups, we cant deal with these people. we cant deal with arafat, we cant deal with hussein, we cant deal with kaddafi, we tried, we saw what happened. no more bullshit, this is a cancer, we must wipe it out.

ps - is anyone having problems seeing this video due to the real player issues? it says my version is outdated, and i gotta pay like 15 bucks for the new one. what kind of shit is that?

Originally posted by tribal

ghost, thats bullshit. i understand why milosevic did what he did, im no fan of albanians, i think they are scum as a nation, but mr. m went out and performed a whole grade A slaughter, in a nazi like fashion. you cant expect post ww2 world to sit back and let it continue. milosevic should have done it differently, more israeli like, surround kosovo in a choke hold, go in, take out the terror cells, and if necessary, deport or exile the albanian intruders. but to go kill women and children, is just plain wrong, no matter what the excuse. russia is facing a similar situation in chechnya, where warlords took over a major portion of that region, and bred violence, drug trade and kidnappings for 2 years, before the weakened russian army finally brought order to the region. russia was also assailed by european and US human rights groups, and in many cases rightfully so. our challenge is to fight this muslim-fundamentalist cancer, while not reverting to the animals that are shown on this tape.

you honestly anger and irritate me at times with your stupid comments and blatant ignorance....you obviously do not know enough about russia and the situation in chechnya to pass judgment....but i'm not surprised.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sassa

you honestly anger and irritate me at times with your stupid comments and blatant ignorance....you obviously do not know enough about russia and the situation in chechnya to pass judgment....but i'm not surprised.....:rolleyes:

guess what you anger and irritate me with the bullshit you say.