Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whatta Hell?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

is it possible for him to have more free time at work??? hmmm?? SLACK ASS! :tongue:

ya'll are just jelousy...it looks like its a pajama day today here at the office - couple of us came in looking like they just got up. ahhh, this company is going to shit:D

Originally posted by vicman

I overate during lunch and went into a sugar coma..so i havent been in the mood for posting...i havnet been in the mood for much of anything this afternoon :(

I underate and I'm fawking starving! :( I'm going home early today. Besides, it's been months since I've caught an episode of the Simpsons. :)

Originally posted by zaguero

I underate and I'm fawking starving! :( I'm going home early today. Besides, it's been months since I've caught an episode of the Simpsons. :)

Did you or anyone catch the season finale on Sunday?? I was busy getting back from NYC and AC, on a long miserable ride back after losing more then $700 in 24 hrs. not mention what else I spent money on. Needless to say let me get back to work.....

Originally posted by pgiddy

Did you or anyone catch the season finale on Sunday?? I was busy getting back from NYC and AC, on a long miserable ride back after losing more then $700 in 24 hrs. not mention what else I spent money on. Needless to say let me get back to work.....

whewwww...i only lost $400 a week ago...LOOOOSEEERRR!!!:D

i know what you mean. when i was in new york, people defected en masse to a snotty, clique-y board that will remain nameless, and the l.a. board is dead, though i heard it used to be hopping before some drama a while ago that caused a lot of people to defect to board "x." it's sad when that happens, and we all get separated. cp will always be my #1, no matter how many other boards i join :heart: .

Originally posted by weyes

i know what you mean. when i was in new york, people defected en masse to a snotty, clique-y board that will remain nameless, and the l.a. board is dead, though i heard it used to be hopping before some drama a while ago that caused a lot of people to defect to board "x." it's sad when that happens, and we all get separated. cp will always be my #1, no matter how many other boards i join :heart: .

well, we welcome all intruders & geografically challanged people on this board, i guess after posting a bit on the LA board, I now post on 4 difefrent geografical areas at the same time :(