Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What sneakers do you prefer when clubbing!!

SKATE SHOES! Airwalks/Vans/Adidas/Sketchers et al... works like a charm and REALLY comfortable.

Has anyone ever tried those really low cut lightweight running shoes with smooth soles? Those look like they could REALLY be comfortable on the dancefloor.

Originally posted by xpander

SKATE SHOES! Airwalks/Vans/Adidas/Sketchers et al... works like a charm and REALLY comfortable.

Has anyone ever tried those really low cut lightweight running shoes with smooth soles? Those look like they could REALLY be comfortable on the dancefloor.

. . . yeah, but you better be careful of water puddles. . . Like racing slicks, they become useless if there's even a drop of moisture on the ground . . . and they way you dance . . . man, I don't want to be there to see the cleanup required . . . :tongue: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . yeah, but you better be careful of water puddles. . . Like racing slicks, they become useless if there's even a drop of moisture on the ground . . . and they way you dance . . . man, I don't want to be there to see the cleanup required . . . :tongue: . . .

What, me, dance?

i wear Vans sneakers. i dont remember what product number they are. they are all black hightops. very comfy and take abuse very well (snakers normally last me six months...ive had them a year and they are still good as new). canal jeans (the manhattan one) is the only place that has them.