Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howells Yo!

I got this e-mail...

You can never get too much of Danny. That is why we bring him to you every month for your 10 hour Danny fix. This Saturday, as a celebration of Memorial Day we will be running a contest. The person wearing the most creative use of stars and stripes will win $250 Cash! The contest will be judged by Danny Howells.

With the talent at recent parties, Club Vinyl could be referred to as an Acoustic Resource Center and if everyone Always Remains Calm, it will be Always Real Clubbing. This is so important because Art Restores Creativity.

Hi Steve :):) I hope I can make it there.. Been meaning to go for a while so maybe this will be the weekend..

And Kristy - I got a nice American flag bathing suit that I haven't worn in about 4 years.. You think they'll appreciate that LMAO.. Hopefully I'll see ya there :)

Originally posted by snoozi8

I got this e-mail...

You can never get too much of Danny. That is why we bring him to you every month for your 10 hour Danny fix. This Saturday, as a celebration of Memorial Day we will be running a contest. The person wearing the most creative use of stars and stripes will win $250 Cash! The contest will be judged by Danny Howells.

With the talent at recent parties, Club Vinyl could be referred to as an Acoustic Resource Center and if everyone Always Remains Calm, it will be Always Real Clubbing. This is so important because Art Restores Creativity.

. . hmmm. . . Acoustic Resource Center . . . . . . Always Real Clubbing . . . Art Restores Creativity . . . . hmmm. . . . seems like a pattern is emerging here . . .

A . . . . R. . . . C . . . .

Originally posted by nyc420

Who's in for 10 more hours of Danny?

:party:

Isn't this the last time we get to party with your crazy ass for awhile? I will most definitely be there, and drunk as per usual ;) . But you better stand back if he drops those breaks like last month. I might go and wet myself.

Originally posted by ReginaP

yes yes yes yes...hey z...where the fuck are you...I need to talk to you about tomorrow! :) See ya'll there :)

Are you guys def going or is it still up in the air?

Ima try my best to be there, I need a Howells fix :bounce:

Im comin Home for the summer. and my first night back from the hell that is delaware will be spent in the confines of Vinyl( or ARC, whatever the hell it is) and I will be rockin it out till the last beat is dropped...Lookin forward to seein old headz, and meeting all the people from the board who I know only through their posts...for those i havent met, but have had many eniriching(haha) discussions with, i will be the hot guy wearin the " got fatch?" t-shirt with the twilo tatoo on the back of my neck...watch out...the Mouse is in the HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hat: