Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trippy websites?

i dunno bout anyone else...but when i was rollin the last thing i would wanna do is sit in front of a pc...when i was trippin thats another story...but rollin..get out and about and have fun!

as for when trippin...ANYTHING with fractals....

fractal.jpg

Fractal.gif

:party::rock:

Originally posted by gambitrah

i dunno bout anyone else...but when i was rollin the last thing i would wanna do is sit in front of a pc...when i was trippin thats another story...but rollin..get out and about and have fun!

as for when trippin...ANYTHING with fractals....

fractal.jpg

Fractal.gif

:party::rock:

wait rolling and tripping r two different things?? i thought they were the same? as for me i love to sit in front of my pc while on "E" its phat! i hear things, i feel as if im in a club, and i turn on sonique put the "rabbit hole" as the visiual and listen to some phat music!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you know what... to all the narrow minded trippers, aka clubbers... smoke some good dro. or something... expand your mind.. shit.. don't you know the most advanced programming concepts has a tripping history...

http://www.noodlebox.com

i like to challenge myslef while under the influence... i love glowsticks because it feels like your holding fire. the bright light in your hands... moving to the beats.. where is the next real oakenfold party at... Roxy's, hammerstein.. i dont' know about exit.. but than again.. electric circus 2 was PHAT>>>....