Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People to Party With?

Hello everyone,

I'm going to be moving ot NY for 3 months this summer (I'm from Vancouver BC) and I need people to go clubbing with! I've lived in NY before so I do have friends, but none of them are the type to go out with! So...I arrive next weekend and I'll be looking for good times all summer, so give me a shout please!

Thanks,

opala

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys!

It's good to be back...

I just got in on saturday, I'm getting settled in at my place and work etc. And I can't wait to go out!

I'll keep my eyes open and hopefully I'll get a chance to meet some of you.

Take care,

opala

Originally posted by opala

thanks guys!

It's good to be back...

I just got in on saturday, I'm getting settled in at my place and work etc. And I can't wait to go out!

Take care,

opala

Congratulations on making it to the big city. Remember, the neon lights really are bright on Broadway. Watch out for the 5 dollar hookers though.

Good luck. :aright:

Originally posted by opala

thanks guys!

It's good to be back...

Take care,

opala

y dont u just come to the meetup on Friday?? theres no time like the present to meet ppl

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

just post ur lil heart out here..and ull b fine..attend a meetup..and ull never have to worry about clubbing alone again..sounds too simple doesnt it?

Excellent advice... go to a meetup, it'll change your clubbing experience forever. :aright: It also helps to be able to put faces to all the freaks up in this joint... and gives you inside-joke fodder. ;)

I visited Vancouver a few years ago. Beautiful city. I also remembering hearing some really good breakbeat DJs out there at this one joint, I think it was called Sonar or something. Welcome back to this twisted hellhole. I'll let the rest of the board suggest parties for ya unless you're into freaky shit. The parties I spin for aren't really a normal night out for most people. ;)

Originally posted by heretic909

I visited Vancouver a few years ago. Beautiful city. I also remembering hearing some really good breakbeat DJs out there at this one joint, I think it was called Sonar or something. Welcome back to this twisted hellhole. I'll let the rest of the board suggest parties for ya unless you're into freaky shit. The parties I spin for aren't really a normal night out for most people. ;)

You actually said "beautiful".......ahahahhahaha

heretic said beautiful.......lmao

Oh wait, "twisted hellhole".......phew, brings everything back in perspective.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i also have few friends who like to go clubbing. i'll be at the meet-up friday as well so maybe i'll see you there.

there are soo many people on this board with friends who don't like to go to clubs ( myself included )...How do we get hooked and they don't?? Dancing is like my drug...:D

Originally posted by solbeam

there are soo many people on this board with friends who don't like to go to clubs ( myself included )...How do we get hooked and they don't?? Dancing is like my drug...:D

i don't know. a lot of my friends say they can't listen to music that doesn't have words. and the few that i can drag out on occasion always want to go home by 4. i can't really enjoy a good dj if the people i am there with don't really want to be there.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You actually said "beautiful".......ahahahhahaha

heretic said beautiful.......lmao

Oh wait, "twisted hellhole".......phew, brings everything back in perspective.

LOL It's hot out and I've been drinkin. Nah, but it really was. The weather was really nice, and we drove down this main road into Vancouver and you could see these huge mountains almost shimmering in the background. I remember the people and the city were just really laid back and fun. Strange thing about that trip was, that one night I went to a club and saw some friends there that I hadn't seen in a few years. They lived over 500 miles away from Vancouver but had just decided to go party there for the weekend, so I got to hang out with some old buddies unexpectedly. It was really... ummm... beautiful. hehe