Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timo Maas looks like she's like 11 or something

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

everytime i see that pic of her "ssshhhhhing" it reminds me a little girl who just did something naughty. anyway. my first 10 cents are free.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by mizsupersonic

UH, Timo is a guy.. that is just the cover of his new cd LOUD.

i saw the cd in the store the other day. but dude still looks like a little girl, i just want to spank her. she looks like she did something to the family pet.

Originally posted by mizsupersonic

UH, Timo is a guy.. that is just the cover of his new cd LOUD.

No, I'm pretty sure Timo is an 11 year Asian girl. I saw Timo spin a couple years ago and that's the girl that was spinning. Granted, I had taken 4 pills before she came on, but I know what I saw.

Guest jroo

check out the poll. lets get all of cp invovled. i believe that this is also one of the chicks that therunner posted up when he was finding girl dj's let me check that out. brb.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

No, I'm pretty sure Timo is an 11 year Asian girl. I saw Timo spin a couple years ago and that's the girl that was spinning. Granted, I had taken 4 pills before she came on, but I know what I saw.

Did she eventually morph into a 50 foot clown?

Guest jroo

well, im back, it wasnt mentioned in that thread, probably due to the controversy of wether or not it is a girl or boy. anyway, TIMO if you're out there, i still love you. i just have nothing better to do. i still want to :spank: you though.

Originally posted by Kuro

I'm very out of it cuz I'm sick so I can't tell if you're being serious or not, Jroo, but this

dj898.jpg

is Timo Maas.

Damn you kuro! always ruining the fun! The reason why we pretended that timo was a lil asian girl is because she is more plreasant to look at. Timo reminds me of a mangled cantelope that fell out of a pickup truck, crossed with hog greely from capn' planet.

xoxoxo,

Sopha

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Damn you kuro! always ruining the fun! The reason why we pretended that timo was a lil asian girl is because she is more plreasant to look at. Timo reminds me of a mangled cantelope that fell out of a pickup truck, crossed with hog greely from capn' planet.

xoxoxo,

Sopha

Bwahahahahaha that's harsh! He doesn't look that scary in the pic that Kuro posted :confused: I'd like to see evidence. Hog Greely hahahahahha I can't believe you mentioned captain planet! :laugh:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Bwahahahahaha that's harsh! He doesn't look that scary in the pic that Kuro posted :confused: I'd like to see evidence. Hog Greely hahahahahha I can't believe you mentioned captain planet! :laugh:

when I was around the Tantara dressing room near the buzz tent, all of a sudden oakey, deep dish, morel, and timo maas showed up and just stood there and talked for a bit with each other. anyway, timo doesnt look so bad in person. he does have a wide head though...and a sling bag with his initials embroided on it. hah! I thought that was hilarious. i'm sure he has his initials embroided on his socks and underwear as well.

Weyes and Spinsaikel, LMAO

Embroidered sling bag... you know his mom probably bought him that.

That mold comment was classic - there are a few cute ones out there though - Armin, Ferry's not bad looking... my own DJ is rather attractive too, I think :tongue: There are some mad frightening looking ones out there though :eek:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Weyes and Spinsaikel, LMAO

Embroidered sling bag... you know his mom probably bought him that.

That mold comment was classic - there are a few cute ones out there though - Armin, Ferry's not bad looking... my own DJ is rather attractive too, I think :tongue: There are some mad frightening looking ones out there though :eek:

im not an ugly dj either :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

LMFAO :laugh:

you crackhead!---->take a trip to Mangladesh??:D

• 3 weeks later...