Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just cooked my k

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GUYS FIND THAT STUFF? WE BOUGHT IN MEXICO IT WAS EZ BUT IN NY? DOES EVERYONE ROB ANIMAL HOSPITALS? HOW DOES IT WORK? WITHOUT BEING SPECIFIC I MEAN HOW MUCH DOES AN ANIMAL HOSPITAL PAY, AND HOW MUCH IS THE CRACKHEAD PRICE (I PAID $40 IN CANCUUN FOR TTOKYO) HOW DO I FIND THAT DEAL UP HERE?

I WENT DURING SPRING BREAK, ALL THE "PHARMACIAS" WERE PRETTY MUCH SOLD OUT, THE ONE GUY I FOUND IN THE MIDDLE OF MEXICO'S VERSION OF HARLEM HAD ALL THE DATE RAPE DRUGS AVAILABLE (RUPHIES, K) , ISN'T THAT A SCARY THOUGHT...I FIGURED I GOT ROBBED CAUSE IT WAS VACATION TIME AND I WAS "AMERICANO

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by billyfromboston

just curious....but when u guys are talkin about "jars" do u mean 1 gram jars? how many grams (or jars) is a liq of K supposed to cook out to?

depends on how you cook it. if you airdry it you get the best results. 1 liq can get you 2 - 3 jars of K

Originally posted by zerokewl

sowwy this is not a take out, you must come to the restaurant if you want some. :cool:

LOL.. too bad this restaurant is hidden and underground therefore I wouldn't be able to find my way there if I tried. :(