Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A night in review - DHM Loft Party

fat0ny

Guys.. this has been by far the most amazing time ive had in most of my life. The vibe in there was something out of a 1992 warehouse party. A story only hardcore oldschool club hoppers would be able to talk about. Everything.. was beautiful. My legs hurt from dancing.. my throught from screaming.. and my heart hurts for leaving. The boys were on as fuck tonight. Throwing down some of the tracks that made our asses dance at rain.. and blue.. last week...and even some that we havent heard in 4 or 5 years. I cant wait untill the next one. I must say it will be a hard thing to live up to.

-Fat0ny

one of the best nights out for me in a real long time .. compares to some of the nights during wmc. Amazing place location wise .. its a huge loft with great sound and great people and of course DHM. Saw some of the CP crew out and about. Lorraine/Danny/Mimi/Phrank/Monica/Kris .. :) It was great. I'm not a trainspotter I just play one on the net.

Jaydee - Plastic Dreams (Long Version)

St. Germain - Rouse Rouge

Laurent Garnier - The Man with the Red Face

Josh One - Contemplmentation (King Britt Funke Mix)

That was about all I could remember atleast. Steven, let me know of that track with the 'gongs' it was almost 5am when you dropped it .. from 93 or something.

To me it was an education session on house music and a great night out with my friends .. We drank we danced we had a fucking great time.

Can't wait to do it again guys.

TAKING IT BACK TO THE OLDSCHOOL.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

Dubnetwork

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! .. DHM simply outdid themselves. The night couldn't have been better. Great music. Great crowd. Great vibe. Great everything. It was very retro like party giving that warehouse feeling to it. I felt somewhat warped into a second 'Groove' installment and it was awesome. Defenitely one of the better nights I've had in awhile. Mad props to the DHM boys, you guys rock!

:cool:

not much more i can say that hasn't been said already. simply a PHAT party. NO club on the beach could've touched the vibe there that night. my friends from out of town were blown away.

only negative aspect...think there could've been more than ONE ac vent in that place? damn man...second floor was hot as hell!!!

Stopped by with a couple of friends for about an hour like after 4am and all I can say is that the vibe was really good. The music was awesome, left at 5am as we had to go to Key West but like I said DHM is at its best at these parties. Two Thumbs up!!! :D

hey all, thanks for the good notes. and thanks for loving great music. that amazing energy is created by both you and us just having a great time.

keep supporting great music.

dhm

ps.ramon - the name of the record is "de niro" journey mix by the disco evangelists, 1993. written by david holmes and ashley beedle.

enjoy, peace.

pss: check out dixon this friday at aquabooty.