Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question!!!

There's a stretch on Broadway and 8th st that's really good for all of that. Just start at the corner of 6th Ave and 8th street, walk east towards broadway, then take a right down broadway and go south to Canal street. A ton of stores in that stretch are boutiques and stuff that sell club clothes (i.e. Yellow Rat Bastard, Rubber Soul, Bang Bang, 8th St Lab, Canal St Jeans, Dome Boutique, FCUK, etc etc).

Originally posted by turpentyine

Fucking Queens Center Mall is a fucking shithole I hate it so much.

Go to the Bang Bang on Austin Street instead its nicer there, and its in the same area as QC.

yea that's so true...austin st. is 200x better

Originally posted by hitokiri24

just try anywhere on broadway by 8th street leave queens center mall alone:blown:

I hate all malls in NYC they all suck big fat ones...:bj:

um hun..you can go anywhere along broadway...there are stores everywhere...I don't like bang bang, but supposedly they have some good clubbin clothes:rolleyes: there are also vintage stores that you can find to make outfits together...;)

What the FUCK? Why the fUUUU....who the fuck shops at Bang Bang? That clothes is for low budget dirty guidos. I expect more from NYC that this shit. If you want good clothing, go to Mid-Town Manhattan. Right on 5th Ave. Or my favourite, Soho. You will find a great selection of stylish wear. Otherwise, stick to your flammable BANG BANG disposable wear. Not my shit.

Originally posted by asbrasileiras

What the FUCK? Why the fUUUU....who the fuck shops at Bang Bang? That clothes is for low budget dirty guidos. I expect more from NYC that this shit. If you want good clothing, go to Mid-Town Manhattan. Right on 5th Ave. Or my favourite, Soho. You will find a great selection of stylish wear. Otherwise, stick to your flammable BANG BANG disposable wear. Not my shit.

Do you know where I can buy a ladder for you to borrow, to help you down from your bridge,

Nevermind you shoud just jump off..................

Geezuz girl loosen up.................

WELL IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT CLUB YOUR LOOKING FOR.

HOWEVER ANYONE ON CANAL STREET CAN HELP YOU.

The tags may say hanes and fruit of a loomm but just rip them, no one will know the difference.

ALWAYS HELPFUL BUT FROM TH LEFT,

RALPH:spin:

:party:

Originally posted by hoke

I found some comfy stuff at Canal Jeans.

Thank you...

That and Yellow Rat Bastard, both good for urban style clothing.

You can even find some good stuff in the Gap and VERY occasionally Old Navy...

I usually stay simple like Canal Street Jeans.

Then again, I absolutely hate shopping. I have to go with a girl just to help me out because I am the worst shopper of all time.....I just sit there and stare at the same clothes for hours and never make up my mind and end up buying nothing.