Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Shit What a weekend. MERGE WAS INSANE

First off a special thanks to Petey, George, Chris, John, Louise, Mike, Tara, and the other Metro/Merge members that I was with this weekend.

Now.

Pull up to Merge around 12:45 Saturday night to see a line down the block to the corner. Walked right in. (Good start) Step inside see George behind the bar. (Uh OH always trouble) Have a few just to let loose. Step into the club (backroom dancefloor part) It was an absolute MOB SCENE. Could not even make it halfway through the club. Saw a lot of familiar faces from up North NJ as well as the crew from factory.

Richie Fucking Rydell. Still cant get over that set. Probably the best I've ever heard. Words do no justice to what he did saturday night. It would be unfair to him to try to describe it, you absolutely have to check him out yourself.

Now checking the scene out, plenty of gorgeous girls around with your average mix of meatheadGuido/Prep. I'd say 60/40 Girls/guys.

The vibe was intense the energy was off the meter and I think I've found my new home down the shore.

To the CP Crew,(the ones I remember)

DJDAN-HERE-LET-ME-EMPTY-THIS-SOCO/LIME-BOTTLE-DOWN-YOUR-THROAT-WHILE-I'M-STANDING-ON-THE-BAR-FURY. Thanx for the fucking hangover. Between you and George I didnt remember my name at the end of the night.

Sandman, missed ya on Sunday Boris fuckin tore it up (he's no Richie but was insane. Tempts was way too small to have a good time Merge is so much bigger.

Spygirl, what can I say. I didnt get to chill with you too much. We def, have to hang out more.

LAURIE, LAURIE, LAURIE, God Damn Girl. Everytime I see you...(fill in the rest) It was great seeing you again. Tanqueray and Tonics anyone??? How's the alphabet game going?? Let me know if you need any help. Kosta starts with K!!!

Misk. I missed you. I barely recognized you. Where is that sexy hat you used to wear. I better see it this weekend.

Thursday's at Metro Saturday's at Merge. Find me for shots!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Tempts was way too small to have a good time Merge is so much bigger.

I totally respect your opinion and view of the weekend KOSTA, but atleast give true facts.!!!!!!!!

If I am not mistaken, TEMPTS has a MUCH largrer room than MERGE on the first floor. KEEP IT REAL!

Peace

DJDAN-HERE-LET-ME-EMPTY-THIS-SOCO/LIME-BOTTLE-DOWN-YOUR-THROAT-WHILE-I'M-STANDING-ON-THE-BAR-FURY. Thanx for the fucking hangover. Between you and George I didnt remember my name at the end of the night.

LMAO...... Kosta I think I had that shot bottle in your mouth for a good 2 minutes. I'm surprised you were walking out of there standing. Merge did have a great weekend. Seaside is going to be great all summer.

Guest saleen351

First off a special thanks to Petey, George, Chris, John, Louise, Mike, Tara, and the other Metro/Merge members that I was with this weekend.

Now.

Pull up to Merge around 12:45 Saturday night to see a line down the block to the corner. Walked right in. (Good start) Step inside see George behind the bar. (Uh OH always trouble) Have a few just to let loose. Step into the club (backroom dancefloor part) It was an absolute MOB SCENE. Could not even make it halfway through the club. Saw a lot of familiar faces from up North NJ as well as the crew from factory.

Richie Fucking Rydell. Still cant get over that set. Probably the best I've ever heard. Words do no justice to what he did saturday night. It would be unfair to him to try to describe it, you absolutely have to check him out yourself.

Now checking the scene out, plenty of gorgeous girls around with your average mix of meatheadGuido/Prep. I'd say 60/40 Girls/guys.

The vibe was intense the energy was off the meter and I think I've found my new home down the shore.

Sandman, missed ya on Sunday Boris fuckin tore it up (he's no Richie but was insane. Tempts was way too small to have a good time Merge is so much bigger.

Spygirl, what can I say. I didnt get to chill with you too much. We def, have to hang out more.

LAURIE, LAURIE, LAURIE, God Damn Girl. Everytime I see you...(fill in the rest) It was great seeing you again. Tanqueray and Tonics anyone??? How's the alphabet game going?? Let me know if you need any help. Kosta starts with K!!!

Misk. I missed you. I barely recognized you. Where is that sexy hat you used to wear. I better see it this weekend.

Thursday's at Metro Saturday's at Merge. Find me for shots!!!

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out whats going on here.....

Saleen........... STFU... stay in Florida and go out by yourself some more... You have no clue and never will. Continue to run your mouth b/c word is out on you and from what people tell me your just a complete busted ass fool..... NO wonder you sit and post 1000 times a day...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thesandman

Saleen........... STFU... stay in Florida and go out by yourself some more... You have no clue and never will. Continue to run your mouth b/c word is out on you and from what people tell me your just a complete busted ass fool..... NO wonder you sit and post 1000 times a day...

word is out on me???? what the fuck does that mean? please explain to me what that means cause I don't speak ebonics! No clue? I live at the shore for 25 years, you think I still don't have a clue? I'm a busted ass fool? Yup you got me:rolleyes:

Originally posted by skeemr4

Merge was actually really good this weekend...

I was suprised

The friends I went with all got a disclaimer from me : Look the music will be great but I have no idea what will be here... I have never seen the place w/ more than 10 heads in there... but it was packed w/ a long ass line...

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I totally respect your opinion and view of the weekend KOSTA, but atleast give true facts.!!!!!!!!

If I am not mistaken, TEMPTS has a MUCH largrer room than MERGE on the first floor. KEEP IT REAL!

Peace

Actually i retract my earlier comment.

I have had many great years at Tempts, So Tempts isnt too small to have a good time. But I found something new that I like. This weekend was my first time at Merge. I was always at Tempts last year even when Merge was around. If I'm not mistaken the first floor of Merge is bigger than Tempts (I think so)

Originally posted by Saleen351

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out whats going on here.....

Nick Fill Me In What Is Going On Here?

I found a place that I had such an unbeleivable time at?

Maybe i shouldn't post about what a good time I had b/c you don't want to know about it....um yeah anyway.

DanFury I was assisted in leaving due to the stagger factor while i was attempting to walk!!! Thanx!!

For anyone els'e cheesy comments on why I hang out at Metro Merge. Fuck yourselve's I dont work there.

Thursday in North Jersey...Caruso's - Dont like the crowd, Joey's - cheesy 18y/o's much rather a sunday there. Metro Richie Rydell. hmmm dont know about you but i prefer good music AND a good crowd. Nuff said

WOW....what can one say about this weekend it was nuts...:D

I WISH THERE WAS LESS DRAMA, BUT OH WELL TRY AND MAKE THE BEST OF IT! ;)

KOSTA the alphabet game is not going that well...I'm still on "G":D

THANKS for all the SHOTS/DRINKS GEORGE, you are the only one that can get me buzzed you should be very proud of yourself :laugh: Oh yeah you better watch out I heard that djdanfury is trying to take your job...:tongue: J/K Well, I guess I'll see ya this weekend...if I make it :rolleyes:

Originally posted by laurie619

WOW....what can one say about this weekend it was nuts...:D

I WISH THERE WAS LESS DRAMA, BUT OH WELL TRY AND MAKE THE BEST OF IT! ;)

KOSTA the alphabet game is not going that well...I'm still on "G":D

THANKS for all the SHOTS/DRINKS GEORGE, you are the only one that can get me buzzed you should be very proud of yourself :laugh: Oh yeah you better watch out I heard that djdanfury is trying to take your job...:tongue: J/K Well, I guess I'll see ya this weekend...if I make it :rolleyes:

I think u should skip right to K!!!!

Joey's - cheesy 18y/o's much rather a sunday there. Metro Richie Rydell. hmmm dont know about you but i prefer good music AND a good crowd. Nuff said

Damn Kosta, you went there...Truth is though you mention 18 year olds but Joey's only lets in 18 year old girls...I believe that, at least until now, Metro has been letting 18 year old guys in too!

I'm not knockin you if thats what you prefer...

LOL

(I'm not gonna hold it against you-anytime you wanna come see the naked female hotties in my booth is OK with me-but I know you gotta work)

Calle

Originally posted by georgecalle

Damn Kosta, you went there...Truth is though you mention 18 year olds but Joey's only lets in 18 year old girls...I believe that, at least until now, Metro has been letting 18 year old guys in too!

I'm not knockin you if thats what you prefer...

LOL

(I'm not gonna hold it against you-anytime you wanna come see the naked female hotties in my booth is OK with me-but I know you gotta work)

Calle

I'm sorry George I wasn't thinking. I apologize for that. I've had many a great nights at Joey's for years. (and actually like George Calle's style very much as well) Dont worry George I rate you up there with the best of em.

as far as the 18 y/o guys go........ you know us greeks and little boys IM JUST KIDDING.(<-- that ones gonna come back to me I know it)

Truth is george... Richie Ryedell does real shots with me instead of pepto bismol. (relax folks that was an inside joke between me and George Calle)

I'm overdue for a visit to joey's. I'll pop in either tomorrow or next week. Get the Moet ready.

And for the record Calle, who do you think is friends with the naked hotties and brings them to Joey's!!!! I'm not working right now anyway. Get a thong contest going I happen to be friends with a lot of.....um "free spirited girls" shall we say!!!!!

Talk to you soon, George.

Kosta P.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Ouch, that's not very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misk, I think you live right across from my friend's house.....

If I'm not mistaken I think Danfury assisted in that one. But i was too wrecked to remember.

First let me say Ritch Rydell was amazing. I always said he was great, but this weekend he was at new level. Second Merge was packing wall to wall. Filled with hot girls all over the place. Could not move in there. The place looked great and sounded even better than last year. Sorry I missed Teo on friday, could make it down, but I'll catch him this friday. Missed Boris too ,but heard he played real good. :cool:

Originally posted by thesandman

Dan can drink but still not on thesandman's level.......

Chris let me clarify this. Dan wasn't drinking on the bar

HE WAS THE ONE POURING SHOTS INTO PEOPLE'S MOUTHS!!!!!!