Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was everyone's weekend?

Timo was icon14.gif

and Howells was also icon14.gif

unfortunately lack of sleep, and driving up, prevented me from enjoying Howells beyond 4:45 am :( but I was having a blast.

Got there around 1:30 and he was playing some great stuff, then lowered the intensity for some 30min or so and then picked it up until I left.

As always, Joey was like a fawkin' chihuahua on speed running all over Buzz and Vinyl on both nights.

Originally posted by vicman

Timo was icon14.gif

and Howells was also icon14.gif

unfortunately lack of sleep, and driving up, prevented me from enjoying Howells beyond 4:45 am :( but I was having a blast.

Got there around 1:30 and he was playing some great stuff, then lowered the intensity for some 30min or so and then picked it up until I left.

As always, Joey was like a fawkin' chihuahua on speed running all over Buzz and Vinyl on both nights.

sounds like you had a good time!!

haha i would have paid to see Joey run around like a chihuahua on crack!!!

CD

Dee- where were you? I looked for you at Buzz and at Vinyl- I guess your just too cool to party w/ us Miami cats. ;):D

I had a great time this weekend- all though the stupid bubbles at Buzz are fawking awful!

Originally posted by joeygk

Dee- where were you? I looked for you at Buzz and at Vinyl- I guess your just too cool to party w/ us Miami cats. ;):D

I had a great time this weekend- all though the stupid bubbles at Buzz are fawking awful!

I was in NYC joey! I am not too cool, I will be in Miami soon enough, this time i will party with you righhhhhtttt???!!! (clears throat) and you wont be with any friends that you ahve to babysit??

:D

CD

I had a fun weekend...went to Atlantic City for a night - lost some monney:mad: ,but its all good - still had a blast. The highlight of the weekend was an underwear party @1722 in Baltimore. Girls in thongs, good music, "supplements" made n Mangladesh, more girls in thongs - good times, good times...

Originally posted by nautilus60

I had a fun weekend...went to Atlantic City for a night - lost some monney:mad: ,but its all good - still had a blast. The highlight of the weekend was an underwear party @1722 in Baltimore. Girls in thongs, good music, "supplements" made n Mangladesh, more girls in thongs - good times, good times...

:eek: Did you get any pics??

guidos in da houze!

056.jpg

hmmm...i see a couple of guys dancing with each other, another pair checking another dude out... a guy wearing a gold wig....nautilus, these pics look mighty sketchy

God! i knew i shouldnt have posted that link, LOL...

The place doesnt look anything special - its the size of my living room, the girls are beat, but the music was good and the vibe was great. the place has been around forever and has a reputation of a crackhouse. it was my first time there. prolly will be there for the next PJ party. I FOLLOW THE THONGS...;)

Originally posted by nautilus60

God! i knew i shouldnt have posted that link, LOL...

The place doesnt look anything special - its the size of my living room, the girls are beat, but the music was good and the vibe was great. the place has been around forever and has a reputation of a crackhouse. it was my first time there. prolly will be there for the next PJ party. I FOLLOW THE THONGS...;)

075.jpg

you mean to tell me this guy is wearing his pj's?

hmmm...i see a couple of guys dancing with each other, another pair checking another dude out... a guy wearing a gold wig....nautilus, these pics look mighty sketchy

the pics are from a Saturday Night Fever party, thats why people are dressed wierd and it was originally a gay club.