Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sailors not "cool" enough for Lotus!

I couldn't believe it, but three sailors from the Navy representing the United States of America couldn't get into Lotus because they weren't "cool" enough to get in. GIVE ME A BREAK! These men are representing our country and going off to possibly fight for us and they can't even get into a Goddam American club?!?! Let me ask you this Mr. Doorman at Lotus: Is your mission in life to "look cool"?

Where's Liverlips now? (For those that don't know, Liverlips favors those clubs such as Lotus and Pangaea.)

HELL YEAH THAT'S BULL SHIT :mad:

Even Paris let those boys in the door.

DUMBASS DOORMEN ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT WORK AT LOTUS :blown:

bustaknut2001, the doorman wasn't of arab decent was he?

That may explain alot of things

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Always on the left side,

Big Ralph;)

LOL....While Im sure the doormen appreciate what theyre doing for our country (as do I) but they still have a business to run. The owner regulates who gets in and who doesnt,not the doorman. He does what he is told. You have to look at it from their perspective too. Im almost certain that the fact that they are sailors didnt hinder their admittance but the way they were dressed,did. BTW I think maybe they should have made an exception this weekend.

:mad: UmMm that's completely true. Some peeps in this world dont appreciate what peeps in the military do. Well thats why i piss on the NYPD cause i was given a ticket for doubleing up on the train. Come on now thats BS goOoOD thing im heading to miami so................. :blown: I betcha peeps like that dont even have the guts to go out there n fight. But once again i could careless cause im still superior.:D

Cakewalk what you said about if the doorman was of Arab descent then that would explain everything was just uncalled for. Thats like saying that if the man who molested you was a catholic priest then that would explain everything. Or if the man who conned you was a Jew then that would explain everything.. Unless of course you're a RACIST PIG because then THAT would explain everything.

Originally posted by usmc81

:mad: UmMm that's completely true. Some peeps in this world dont appreciate what peeps in the military do. Well thats why i piss on the NYPD cause i was given a ticket for doubleing up on the train. Come on now thats BS goOoOD thing im heading to miami so................. :blown: I betcha peeps like that dont even have the guts to go out there n fight. But once again i could careless cause im still superior.:D

Okay, so the military is unappreciated, but you piss on the NYPD?!

How stupid is that?

Meanwhile, you're all just puppets of a corrupt regime.

Originally posted by roadrunner

Okay, so the military is unappreciated, but you piss on the NYPD?!

How stupid is that?

Meanwhile, you're all just puppets of a corrupt regime.

:mad: Puppets of a corrupt regime?:confused: Ummm is that right yeah i do piss on the NYPD cause they dont do nada special in my book. And why do i piss on them cause i felt direspected upon on cause i was given the ticket. In the meantime its was my first time back in NY for like 4 months YAYYYYY thats a nice imagine ehhhhh???:blown:

Henry is from Belgium. Hes tough. End of story.

If 10 guys looking like Popeye come up he wont let them in. Maybe with some good looking women, but solo wont happen. Sucks but thats what separates Lotus from scumpit Vinyl.

Originally posted by rizzo

Henry is from Belgium. Hes tough. End of story.

If 10 guys looking like Popeye come up he wont let them in. Maybe with some good looking women, but solo wont happen. Sucks but thats what separates Lotus from scumpit Vinyl.

You're a pretentious phony with no tact. Materialistic piece of . . . . !

Lets say two ugly disheveled cops and a fireman walk up to the door at Lotus looking like shit. Is the doorman obligated to let them in because of 9/11? NO, he is not. We all appreciate what theyve done and Im sure the people at lotus do as well. Unfortunately that doesnt give them the right to walk in to any club they please. Different clubs have different agendas and guidelines.

ATTEN: ronnykat, :)

What i said was a joke and that's all. It was not meant to be Racist at all. My Grandfather was Asyrian which would make me arab.

If I offended anyone the comment, I do apologize.

I read your post three times and am still having trouble understanding it, a little punctuation would be helpful.

How would Catholic priests molesting me explain why the Sailors didn't get into Lotus that night? :confused:

The correlation between Sailor, defenders of the US and arabs being at the door and not letting them in did make some sense but strictly and I repeat strictly in a joking manner.

Once agin if you feel this comment is racist, I do apologize.

The one and only,

Ralph

always representing the left:cool: :cool: :cool:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY,

AT LEAST THEY GOT INTO THE "LEGENDARY" SOUND FACTORY.

MAD PROPS AND MAJOR RESPECT TO PARIS:) :) :)

She must really like those boys in Uniform

:D :D :D

USA USA USA

God BLESS AMERICA

The left is always the best,

Biggest Ralph of them all

Originally posted by liverlips

Lets say two ugly disheveled cops and a fireman walk up to the door at Lotus looking like shit.

I'm pretty sure that they weren't "ugly disheveled" sailors who "looked like shit". They were in the official uniform of the UNITED STATES NAVY. Military tradition says that they must always carry themselves befitting of THE UNIFORM. It's too bad that THE UNIFORM that these men and women would be proud to DIE in for their country isn't good enough to get into a club.

Think about that PROFOUND thought.

I'm one off those people that go Lotus,Pangaea and other such venues. I think it was a scumbag thing to do I spend alot off cash in these places and would have not had a problem with them being in there even if it wasn't fleet week. As a matter of fact I think many of the the patrons would have taken very good care of them. If you kids are that upset about it im sure theres some one at the POST or Daily News that would be all over this and exploit those fucks.

Lets say two ugly disheveled cops and a fireman walk up to the door at Lotus looking like shit. Is the doorman obligated to let them in because of 9/11? NO, he is not. We all appreciate what theyve done and Im sure the people at lotus do as well. Unfortunately that doesnt give them the right to walk in to any club they please. Different clubs have different agendas and guidelines.

I bet if they show their badges - they get in. End of story

Thanks for the apology Ralph. It was impossible to tell if you were joking let alone that you are also an Arab. :)

Im sorry I should have made myself clearer with the analogy... but I was simply trying to point out you were stereotyping.

Peace,

Ronny

Originally posted by xkingchangox

I'm one off those people that go Lotus,Pangaea and other such venues. I think it was a scumbag thing to do I spend alot off cash in these places and would have not had a problem with them being in there even if it wasn't fleet week. As a matter of fact I think many of the the patrons would have taken very good care of them. If you kids are that upset about it im sure theres some one at the POST or Daily News that would be all over this and exploit those fucks.

You and I think alike.

Originally posted by maximman

I'm pretty sure that they weren't "ugly disheveled" sailors who "looked like shit". They were in the official uniform of the UNITED STATES NAVY. Military tradition says that they must always carry themselves befitting of THE UNIFORM. It's too bad that THE UNIFORM that these men and women would be proud to DIE in for their country isn't good enough to get into a club.

Think about that PROFOUND thought.

Regardless of whether or not they were in "official uniform of the UNITED STATES NAVY, this is not the proper attire for this particular club.....DEAL WITH IT!!!! The person in charge didnt want them in THEIR club. Thats the botom line. Maybe one day youll put together a couple partners and a couple million dollars of your own and then you can let in all the sailors you want. BTW its great that theyre willing to "die" for their country but WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH GETTING INTO A DAMN CLUB???!!!!!

Regardless of whether or not they were in "official uniform of the UNITED STATES NAVY, this is not the proper attire for this particular club.....DEAL WITH IT!!!! The person in charge didnt want them in THEIR club. Thats the botom line. Maybe one day youll put together a couple partners and a couple million dollars of your own and then you can let in all the sailors you want. BTW its great that theyre willing to "die" for their country but WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH GETTING INTO A DAMN CLUB???!!!!!

This is the reason I hate clubs like that...pathetic attitdues...They should fire a missile into that dump.

BTW its great that theyre willing to "die" for their country but WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH GETTING INTO A DAMN CLUB???!!!!!

You midunderstood me. I didn't say that the fact that they're willing to die for their country should allow them into the club... I said that if what they're wearing is good enough to die in (so that clubs like Locus, and superficial narrowminded people can continue to act, look, and live "fabulous") then why can't...

oh wait, never mind... i just answered my own question didn't I?

They can't get in because the uniforms aren't "fabulous", and because the powers that be at places like that are superficial, narrowminded people.

:blank: