Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do people really have sex at Exit?

I've never been to this damn place, but a friend of a friend went and said she was disgusted because she saw people having sex in the club. She didn't say exactly where, but.....could it have been the dance floor? I don't know how the place is set up so I can't even picture it.

I caught a guy eating another guys ass out at the original Sound Factory in 1994 so it's not that surprising to me.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

my friend was tellin me Sunday night that a while back she saw one girl eatin another one out on the side of the stage...like the side where u can hop over the railing and on to the stage..niceee

talk about class :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

my friend was tellin me Sunday night that a while back she saw one girl eatin another one out on the side of the stage...like the side where u can hop over the railing and on to the stage..niceee

a girl on another girl at exit thats really hot :rolleyes:

Originally posted by liqidxtc

i saw 2 asian people having sex on the second floor on the couches. the girl was riding the guy and she had a shirt covering her waist but still very obvious. so this at sf like 2 weeks ago again.

i see that in every room at exit white, red, rooftop, 1st and second floor of exit.. seen it at sf, roxy(tho not as much), a couple other places too... but the most obvious place i've seen it .. and from what i've heard is a very common site... Limelight on the second floor above the stage... a girl bent over the railing, skirt hiked up, and gettin another railing from behind!!! from what ppl have told me it seems to happen alot.. and when i went there for the first time - i see it with my own eyes... also saw a dude gettin a bj on that mini 3rd floor balcony in limelight... i love sex.. even in a club.. but come on.. at least try to hide it

sex in clubs?! well the first time i ever went to a club i went to Tunnel in 96 for new years, and i was about 16. haha yea way to card. anyway, i saw this ugly fat guy & girl and before i knew it the girl was on her knees giving the guy a bj... and if i stayed near them they prob would have been having sex shortly there after. GROSS! :jawdrop: I go to exit all the time, & spend my time on stage or in the white room, and im sure people have sex there... i just choose not to look for it. The 2nd floor has couches all around and is really dark, so yup sex there. now sf they have coed bathrooms & a hot tub..... so they are just begging for people to have sex. which is prob why my bf asked me to every time we went. :makeout: but there is just something about those skeezy bathrooms that doesnt really appeal to me. But I mean you mix lots of half naked people, alochol, and drugs... lets face it, they're gonna be going at it just about anywhere. :comit::3some:

Originally posted by linabina

:puke: the idea of sex in exit absolutely disgusts me

:(u dont think im digusting do u? i never actually had INTERCOURSE in exit...or any club for that matter. but i fooled around in the bathroom a few times. umm..i think u know something bout that dont ya? ;)

:direct: Can the WEBMASTER Post Last weeks flier for exit???

I saw it on her last week and it CLEARLY said Live sex with music provided by Tony Draper.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Unless I was seeing things or dreamed the whole thing:screwy:

That must explain why people worship Draper then.

Once again the NY underground where the music doesn't matter.

Stuck in weird position on the left,

Ralph :hump:

Originally posted by cakewalk

:direct: Can the WEBMASTER Post Last weeks flier for exit???

I saw it on her last week and it CLEARLY said Live sex with music provided by Tony Draper.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Unless I was seeing things or dreamed the whole thing:screwy:

That must explain why people worship Draper then.

Once again the NY underground where the music doesn't matter.

Stuck in weird position on the left,

Ralph :hump:

I'm sorry, did you just call Exit underground?

Originally posted by brat4life81

i dont think anyone is disgusting for fooling around at exit, hey i've done it. but then again it was with my bf. im not big on those random club hook ups. do what makes you happy! just be careful about it :)

yea i was with my gf too, it wasnt some nasty random girl. sorry...i dont really do that. esp. in clubs

OF COURSE EXIT is "UNDERGROUND" even more undergound then the subway:rofl: :lol3::laugh:

I USUALLY REFER TO THE NY UNDERGROUND AS A JOKE WHEN NAMING SF< EXIT< AND ALL THE OTHER COOL SPACES.

TO MANY OF MY FRIENDS ESPECIALLY THOSE FROM LONG ISLAND, NEW JERSEY, AND OTHERS THAT BOUGHT THE LAST LOUIE DEVITO MASTERPIECE coincendentally titled "NYC UNDERGROUND" EXIT IS CONSIDERED UNDERGROUND. :cheese:

I ONCE HEARD AT EXIT THEY PLAY THE SAME SONGS THAT LOUIE DOES SO THEREFORE IT'S UNDERGROUND.

YEAH RIGHT,

BIG LEFT RALPH

:moon: PEOPLE WHO CONSIDER EXIT UNDERGROUND :moon:

SO WAS THERE REALLY A LIVE SEX SHOW PERFORMANCES THIS PAST FRIDAY?

:3some:

:hump:

I'm not refering to people in general getting play either

:direct: EXIT HEADS< DARPER FOLLOWERS<NYMPHS<GUIDOS<CRACK HEADS< DRAPER HIMSELF???? CAN ANYONE COFIRM

THE ALWAYS CURIOUS,

RALPHENSTEIN of the left:bj: