Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday SeXXyBaByD

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gabo

wait... what did I do the other night??

Ill kick your ass anyway... and when I am done Ill kick the asses of your friends... in alphabetical order, so Ill need some names!

kids in the hall reference.

OMG!!!! KIDS IN THE HALL!!!!!!! HOLY S!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

phonk: lmao... ok, I think we're done...:tongue:

btw, I hope you all come to shagfest tomorrow, so you can all suck it up and stop fighting...

I guarantee after you all have a few drinks in you, you'll be each others new best friends or something, lol...

Originally posted by echostar

huh? wtf's going on here?

i dunno

sorry i wanst around to reply for the past day but i had more important shit to do than argue with hypocrites ;)

girly...i dont need your pity

smokesum...for some reason you seem to think that i care what you have to say. you should really stop wasting your breath.

bigpoppagoofball....heh...thats goin on my list...:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by highmay

Though I could care less if she had a happy birthday, I got the stupid cunt the best birthday gift she could ever receive:

b39.jpg

awesome!:laugh:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i dunno

sorry i wanst around to reply for the past day but i had more important shit to do than argue with hypocrites ;)

girly...i dont need your pity

smokesum...for some reason you seem to think that i care what you have to say. you should really stop wasting your breath.

bigpoppagoofball....heh...thats goin on my list...:D

apparantly you do since you replied yet again to this post ;)

as for wasted breath, it doesnt take much effort to expose the "tool" in tools like you

hmmm now heres the thing

First off I never asked Dave nor implied for him to make my birthday thread a sticky. I had figured someone was bound to start some sorta drama on here and I can't believe it went 7 pages long.

but thanks to all those who came out to my b'day, and who wished me a happy birthday here.

And highmay that's kinda sad that u went out of your way to get a picture like that, you must have a lot of time on your hands between cheerleading and tryin to hurt my feelings on CP:rolleyes: It's kinda sad how I hear sometimes how u are such a nice kid in person but u are just such a toughnut asshole on here.

It's a message board ppl, please remember that, cause no one ever has the balls to ever say anythng to your face, JUST LET IT GOOOOOO:idea:

See most of you at Roxy this friday:D

byeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by djustinh

hey.....sorry if i was a little stand-offish thurs night....i was not having a good night((which happens a lot lately! LOL))...i had to drown myself in alcohol....but i miss u...call me......i wish we could have actually chilled.......even nickieb came out of the woodwork! lol..shady cats.....call me...i miss u guys...........

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

It's a message board ppl, please remember that, cause no one ever has the balls to ever say anythng to your face, JUST LET IT GOOOOOO:idea:

u obviously don't know me!! i say whatever i am thinking!!! lol.....but then again...i won't write something i don't mean.......:D;):)

Originally posted by misk

u obviously don't know me!! i say whatever i am thinking!!! lol.....but then again...i won't write something i don't mean.......:D;):)

:confused:

oh and I think I saw u at NV

I was the girl with the red hat standing next to justin

Nick, Matt and him came out for my bday

And highmay that's kinda sad that u went out of your way to get a picture like that, you must have a lot of time on your hands between cheerleading and tryin to hurt my feelings on CP:rolleyes: It's kinda sad how I hear sometimes how u are such a nice kid in person but u are just such a toughnut asshole on here.

Tons...I have no life...my sole purpose is to make you my irritated little punching bag...and it seems to work like a charm...

Originally posted by highmay

Tons...I have no life...my sole purpose is to make you my irritated little punching bag...and it seems to work like a charm...

lol not in the least. Just makes you look more like a penis, all though you seem to think it really makes me mad I just tend to laugh at everything you post because you go outta ur way to say things on my threads and I never say anything on yours.

lol so don't ever think anything you say to me will lead me to cry, cause ur just pathetic lol

lol not in the least. Just makes you look more like a penis, all though you seem to think it really makes me mad I just tend to laugh at everything you post because you go outta ur way to say things on my threads and I never say anything on yours.

lol so don't ever think anything you say to me will lead me to cry, cause ur just pathetic lol

this is EXACTLY what I and everyone else means...continuing shit and trying to flip it around...pathetic amateur bullshit coming once again from your forgetful little POV...

you really wont amount to shit in life...i wonder who will show up at your funeral when you die...pathetic cunt...

Yo ENOUGH!! I am sick of you two bickering on the god damn board. Jayme chill out already you are acting like a jerk. I know you are better than that. :mad:

Agree to disagree but I do not want you talking like this to each other it is completely disrespectful. Say it to each others faces and leave us all out of it.