Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Revaluation - new *HOT* party in DC

Alright guys, this is Brian's first *official* gig. The place is on Capitol hill...I've attached a flyer.

Please come out to show support...this is our first party, but I'm sure not our last! For those who haven't heard Brian (aka Nietzsche) spin - if you like deep, dark prog house, then this is something not to be missed. Plus its FREE!

OK, Ok, here it is:

Revaluation

A New Perspective

Washington DC and New York converge on Capitol Hill to bring you the cutting edge in Progressive House music

DJs:

Nietzsche (Revaluation, DC)

Bringing his own brand of progressive house, Nietzsche (pronounced Nee-Chee) will lay down a foundation of grooves building and mixing in a tremendous combination of sounds. No one gets off the floor when Nietzsche's on the decks.

Valenzi (new/era, NYC)

Valenzi's fluid mixes will settle you right in to this enlightening evening. Playing the cutting edge in next-generation music, Valenzi mixes vocals, percussion and melody to have you dancing and singing all night long.

Join us as we begin this exciting event.

06`07`02 | 9:00pm

Free Cover all night!!!

Revaluation takes place at Top of the Hill

(in the Lounge above Politiki)

319 Pennsylvania Ave, SE | btw 3rd & 4th

Washington DC

June 7, 2002, 9pm

For info contact Brian Phillips

at

revaluationpg@hotmail.com

yes yes, this is will be a night of good times and good peeps and of course GOOD MUSIC

plus valenzi's one of my buddies from high school and has spun at places like centro-fly in ny

ps this will be a monthly

pps if you'd like to be considered for a guest spot you must first bow down and kiss my feet:D or donate $$ to my starving artist fund:D

Thanks all for the support. Only 5 days left!!!!! This will truly be a special evening. If you're going to Buzz, use us as your preparty. We're about 5 min away from Nation.

Additional info:

Top of the Hill is only 3 blocks from the Capitol South Metro. For any questions or comments check out:

http://communities.msn.com/RevaluationPromote

or contact me (Brian Phillips) at

revaluationpg@hotmail.com

Mix Cd's and Original material will be available. If you're a prog house DJ, come by and bring a demo (and don't forget about kissing Millie's feet, hehe!).

Even if it ends then thats still a good time to go to Nations. Hehe! I will hopefully be there. Just gotta find a ride or take a taxi. Sounds pretty easy. I also have to talk to my friend who's coming up. I will let evryone know by Friday. :) I will most likely be at Nations at some point in time. So, maybe we could meet there or something. I so wanna meet all of you. :)