Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here has NOT met a CP poster?

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Who here besides me has no desire to meet people from online? Am I one of a select few who still lives in the old school world where meeting people online is a bit odd?

i'm with u kid i never like went into sh1t intending on meeten people but posten pics does some times get people meeting u so i have met a few i guess if haven them say sup to me yo your that kid on cp counts LoL which is flatern but i deff think meet ups are geeky if it happens it happens like i'm going to roxy on the 7th and i'm not gonna hit up any meet up spot but if yall wanna say hi feel free george doesn't bite ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

i have met people, only a few from CP. ;) i think its a bit odd too but on the hand it is kinda a good tool & beaks the ice.

even if you end up not saying a word to them all night... lol...

:tongue:

Yeah, I don't know if it's geeky, but the way it works on some other boards is you already met someone in a club and they tell you about the fan/message board they post on and then they recognize you. With Danny's all the original DT partyheads know each other.

Yeah, I don't know if it's geeky, but the way it works on some other boards is you already met someone in a club and they tell you about the fan/message board they post on and then they recognize you. With Danny's all the original DT partyheads know each other.

i know on the sf baord they would make a topic and set a time and tell any 1 who wnats to cum along to hit up the spot its weird like that tho cause all nite u have weirdos sayen hi to u i mean i dont' even post on sf any more and i was walken around iwth my girl in sf and like 3 lil skinny geeky kids grab me and are liek do u post on sf i was like na they was like u sure i seen your pic befor lol i was like yeah i get banned alot ight be goods kidz was anoyen lol i gotta stop posten pics cause its suposed to be for the chicks but all i ever bump into is dik it seems i've had atleast 20 gusy walk up to me and be like wait u post here u post ther i know u and only like 7 girls hhmmmmmmm damn thinken bout that is maken me rethink my sig :laugh:

This is actually a decent thread. I've never met anyone from CP but it seems that the majority of the people here know at least one other person here. I do not post here to meet other people, although I don't find it much dissimilar to meeting people in a bar or club. I suppose that if one posts here frequently and long enough, eventually he or she will "meet-up" with another member.

P.S. MOst of the people here do seem like good people.

meeting peeps from online boards is deffinetly all good. I mean generally people who post are friendly and into meeting new heads, so when i'v emet people from boards in the past it's always been real real cool. and i've deffinetly made some pretty good friends as a result. But i'm also a social guy, i like the feeling of walking into a club or a party and knowing a bunch of the people there, havin people you know that u can just walk up to and be like "hey hows the night treating you" and kinda chill with for a bit just seems to make the night mroe fun...i dunno maybe thats not the way it works down here:blank:

Originally posted by markizwhoiam

meeting peeps from online boards is deffinetly all good. I mean generally people who post are friendly and into meeting new heads, so when i'v emet people from boards in the past it's always been real real cool. and i've deffinetly made some pretty good friends as a result. But i'm also a social guy, i like the feeling of walking into a club or a party and knowing a bunch of the people there, havin people you know that u can just walk up to and be like "hey hows the night treating you" and kinda chill with for a bit just seems to make the night mroe fun...i dunno maybe thats not the way it works down here:blank:

weLL put kid and george deff agree's with it all

Same thing here never met anyone.

Don't know how i would feel either? It would be like someone from a chat room.

You never know you have to be careful these days.

Always looking out and watching from the for my fellow CP peeps.

Ralph the Guardian Angel:aright: :aright: :aright:

Originally posted by sassa

i have yet to meet anyone from cp...maybe i'll meet some eventually..but i have met people from online before and 80% of the time they turn out ok...it's not that bad...

We better meet soon kiddo! ;)

Originally posted by markizwhoiam

down here..mark where r u from?? Labrador Island up in Canada??

I love meeting people. I have met many cool people from the CP board and i met my babes ;) .... I dont think I have met anyone on this board I dont like.. ehhhhh well maybe one (a few of you know) but its all good.. he leaves me alone now :D ..and another but we have never met.. just get a bad vibe.. and thats about it.. but the rest are mad chill :tongue:

Can I pop all of your CP cherries?

I love meeting new people from the boards, I have yet to meet someone that I dislike or don't get along with. Don't worry, the group thing help out a lot. But I don't mind meeting someone by myself, made lots of friends that way.

ClubFukinPlaneet RULEZ!!!

Who here besides me has no desire to meet people from online? Am I one of a select few who still lives in the old school world where meeting people online is a bit odd?

i haven't met anyone...yet. i'm not sure whether i want to actually, except for a couple of members....but hey, that's in the nature of the cyberworld, right?