Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arena in NewRochelle.(westchester,ny)

anyone ever been to this club before. tonite i went for the first time to check it out and boy o boy the place is wack. sound ystem is terrible, dj Carlo Caruso plays wack ktu beats and madonna remixes. ... a few good things. drinks were good, lights were not bad, and some good lookin peoples.. but really. dont go to this place.

a few friends i know love it lol and swear its good i went once and really pretty much hated it i mean tehrs alot of cute 16 year olds if your into 16 year olds i guess but over all its really a waste of time and i'm happy i didnt' let friends influence me tonite bout it

ye. its local for me so i gave it a shot. pretty wack. and more 30+ women tonite than 16 year olds. soem like 40 yo lady , and i dont joke was tryying to mack it on my 18 yo friend. it was scarry.. drunk old women...

Are there a lot of people there? What's the price at the door? Me and my friends were thinkin about going last night. But didn't. The commercials on KTU make it seem like it's the greatest place in the world.

Yo Arena is like 20 minutes from me in white plains...Since im only 18 i go there mayb like once a month it is prety wack compared to the majority of clubs in the city. But i mean some hot 16 year olds indeed, and when i dont feel like drivin to the city its ok just to get some :3some:

Yo but if u have never been there and are willing to try it out, dont cuz it is mad wack, its just a place for all the highschool kids in mamaroneck and rye :blown:

I went there when it first opened and I had fun.. the only thing i disliked about it was the swithing of hip hop and house on the main floor (the only floor). That annoyed me.. that was the first and only time I've ever been there.

Originally posted by teklord310

Is Arena the old Palladium? Any club in westchester is going to have mobs of 16 years old girls running around. Don't expect much music wise either.

Yeah it is.. the one that looks like a movie theatre...

i used do that party the place is wack and i will never spin there or work for lenny v he is the worst promoter and the girls there are mad young and ktu music if i want to her that king of music i would listen to ktu during the day

Last time I was there was for UNIFIED by Park Rave Maddness. SICK lineup... Saturday Feb. 17th 2001

Christopher Lawrence

Dave Ralph

Spacegirl

Venom

Pleasurehead

Johnny Fame

Their sound system sucked then, lighting was fairly pathetic. Can't bring water bottles in the bathroom, line was insane. But the lineup still rocked!!

~~~ i always wanted to check it after reading these responses ill wait till next year since in going to college right there in new rochelle......HOWEVER i heard a lot of good sets on ktu from vicious when he spun there and from other dj's i guess u really have to pick a specific night to go there:blank:

Their sound system sucked then, lighting was fairly pathetic. Can't bring water bottles in the bathroom, line was insane. But the lineup still rocked!!

yeah that water thing was annoying!!!

First off NEW ROCHELE,

2nd, PLACE WAS FIRST CALLED THE PALLADIUM NOW CALLING ITSELF ARENA...

What did you expect the next paradise garage or the greatest vibe ever

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ENUFF SAID

:D

Next time try Jersey it may have what your looking for,

Now if you were clubbing in the left there would be no problem,

Big Ralpher ARENA:biggun:

Last time I was there was for UNIFIED by Park Rave Maddness. SICK lineup... Saturday Feb. 17th 2001

Christopher Lawrence

Dave Ralph

Spacegirl

Venom

Pleasurehead

Johnny Fame

Hahaha! I was at that too!

Man, I have to say though. If it wasn't for the people I met there, the party itself BLEW! :laugh:

Ahhh...westchester...:tongue:

Club Arena (the old palladium) aka ROMPER ROOM..its pretty funny I have to admit…I was warned before I went there about the young crowd but then was told the “upstairs VIP has older people†so I said fuck it Ill go…(I live in westchester) .but let me tell you, what I saw I was NOT prepared for…the age range is like 14+ tons of little slutty chics who actually are pretty hot and VERY HORNY..i call these girls the TANNING SALON HEWAS.. you know the girls who work at the tanning salons… 17-19yr olds ,5 foot 4, 100lbs, size 1 pants, 34dd real and firm titties and low low cut hip huggers…well that’s ARENA…I only go cause a few of my boys bounce there..i usually hang out for all of 2 hrs and bullshit with the bouncers and bartenders I know, then I’m out of there…but hey if hot lil chics is your thing you CANT BEAT Arena…hey I look at it this way..for a Westchester club…ANYTHING is better than Pearl(Emanons), that place SUCKS!

Originally posted by flexdieselny

you know the girls who work at the tanning salons… 17-19yr olds ,5 foot 4, 100lbs, size 1 pants, 34dd real and firm titties and low low cut hip huggers…well that’s ARENA…

hrmmm this actually makes me wanna go and check the place out.