DeckJunkie Showcase

Living Room South Beach

Saturday June 15th

Main Room

Craig DeMO (tribal / funky house)

Miss Molotov (funky house)

Back Room

Sean Bauzay (breaks)

Frank Fernandez (downtempo / deep house)

As usual free entry and drink offers for .cooljunkie. members before midnight!

See you there...

the .junkies.

Wow that name almost slipped past me--------->Frank w/ and "F" instead of a "PH." :D

I'll definately stop by. Quick question, where the hell is Living Room South Beach? I've been to the one downtown, but I thought the one on the beach was closed???? :confused:

No this isn't the one near Space.

Living Room South Beach reopened recently (Robbie Rivera played there). It's at 671 Washington Avenue.

2 great rooms with a really nice loungey feel. They've also moved the booth close to the dancefloor so that DJ and crowd are as one :)

We couldn't let all those great reviews go by without getting Frank a gig. Downtempo goodness from Mr Adelic...

We'd get a systematic beatdown by the City of Miami PD if we had the CJ party downtown! :)

Beach cops rule...

Example, after the CJNY party at Level, my friend John (some of you met him), and I were hanging out at Pizza Rustica sobering up, and having some heart-attack-inducing slices. A guy stumbled up and was harassing the patrons outside...patrons tried to get him to go, but he was all like "do you wanna fuck with me?"

Enter MBPD Officer, instead of the "Please sir, just leave the customers alone" line, he walks up, hand on tha' Glock, and said "Do you want to fuck with me?"

The guy bolted.

Anyway, you all better show for this one :)

That is to funny, wish i could have seen that!!!

CJ party was Sick !!! Great time

Pod nice to see you again , even though you were off your rocker.. way to party bro!!!

A bunch of Factory heads came from NY we did it up near the base of the stairs back bar

Get ready for MP Space

The set times aren't confirmed yet, but I think something like this...

Main Room

Miss Molotov 10-12

Craig DeMO 12-5

Back Room

Frank Fernandez: 11-2

Sean Bauzay: 2-5

Damn fine music all night long. I'll post em again as soon as we confirm them...

Nick .junkie.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

lena!! glad to see u around this part of town! :)

it's like you ever wake up from a dream, and say "shit where fvck am i?" haha just kiddin' babes, I roam around these parts from time to time, gotta make sure my Miami peeps are in check! ;) see you next week! :aright: