Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another reason this country is going down in the drain:

usa

Originally posted by dgmodel

not saying this in a positive light... however the enemy we're up against is very intelligent and highly resourceful...

WHILE THIS MAY HOLD TRUE, USA HAS RESOURCES AND INTELLIGENCE THAT IS UNPARALLELED. REST ASSURED MY FELLOW AMERICANS, AMERICA WILL FOREVER BE THE SUPREME POWER HANDS FUCKING DOWN.

Originally posted by liverlips

WHILE THIS MAY HOLD TRUE, USA HAS RESOURCES AND INTELLIGENCE THAT IS UNPARALLELED. REST ASSURED MY FELLOW AMERICANS, AMERICA WILL FOREVER BE THE SUPREME POWER HANDS FUCKING DOWN.

Not doubting that... never said we wont win... just said the enemy we're up against, is very intelligent and resourceful... thats all... this story is very reminiscent of David and Goliath... but either way... We will win. Good Always prevails. (btw can you take off your CAPSLOCK, no need to yell, im right here)

Hey. You think while you're in the middle of all that "huzzah"-ing and "hizzo"-ing about how America is supreme, you could take that plunger handle out of your ass and adjust your volume?

you are kidding right? no way the US will maintain the power it has for long...like all massive empires in history, what goes up...must come down...look at Rome, Greece, the Ottoman Empire...everything has an end, and so will the US's influence in the world...I see China rising...maybe Russia will bounce back...or maybe even the EU...the Euro is almost the same price as the dollar...who knows...

lol... sassa i was going to say the roman empire.. and newyork being rome itself... but thought it might spark to much controversy on here... however regardless of history repeating itself or what stories this situation resembles... i have faith, and hope in our country... in my country... and in us...

the signs are not good for the U.S. the president of the U.S is a fucking retard and his advisors are not smart either. do you know that many leaders in foreign countries refuse to even meet with the sec of state colon powell? do you have any idea how incompetent the FBI is? now they are recruiting new FBI agents who are muslim, which is self destructive. do you think dick cheney is smart? hell no.. he was in the oil business for past 8 years and thats all he knows.

the bush admin is a slave to the arab oil and that is a fact.

the bible predicted that when a leader of a country is a retard, the whole country will go down in the drain. guess what? bush IS a retard. this is not a joke. just listen to him speak without teleprompter.

I'll tell you what, like it or not, Clinton had this country moving. Criticize him for getting a BJ in office, not because he didn't run this country. At the time of his presidency his administration was on top of these problems. At least his officials were being heard and respected by foreign government officials. Although he did a patch up job, issues were much more stable than they are now. Of course Bush is going to point the finger at Clinton. What do you think Bush would say, “I'm an asshole, me and my administration fucked up."? Hell no. Hell would freeze over first.

It is my belief that these "terrorists" waited for Clinton's resignation. They saw the opportunity to attack through the weakness of the "leadership" in upper office.

It's no secret that Bush is a bubbling idiot. He has no clue what he is doing in that office. All he knows is that his Daddy did it and his presidency would make his family the modern Kennedys.

This is what happens when you vote for an actual party and not for the man running. This is what happens when you don't vote at all.

The more I think about, the more I think this is the last days, months or years of time as we know it.

You should not be quick to assume that America is pious or "good." Hell, everybody is a little evil. I don't care if you consider yourself the pope, the most "Devine” or a saint. Every man falls short of being totally benevolent.

USA is all about money. How does the USA profit off of other countries resources? How will the USA benefit from the partnership of another powerful? You don't think the USA will piss off and KILL less fortunate people. Please sir, don't be naive. WTC is probably in the same ball park to the same affects the Middle East has felt on the hands of the US over a period of years. It's just much publicized and intensified that it happened all at one time in the financial capital of the world. Don't get me wrong, I was and still am mad as hell. I almost lost my mother. She had to witness people jumping out of the top floors, and hearing the thuds of fellow human beings bursting like balloons. She was a step away from being a victim. I don't know what I would have done with out her. But you have to take a step back and evaluate the situation. What would posses a group of men to murder a skyscraper full of other people? REVENGE. It's ugly, however your, and my good, old Red, White and Blue are just as responsible as Al Queda is.

We are responsible as the vast masses because we keep on electing and allowing them to appoint these dick heads and figure heads that don't know their heads from their asses.

How do you have two premier agencies of a super power, the FBI and the CIA, not collaborating with one another? It's just asinine.

Let me shut up.

Vanguard

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Hey. You think while you're in the middle of all that "huzzah"-ing and "hizzo"-ing about how America is supreme, you could take that plunger handle out of your ass and adjust your volume?

Holy shit, that might be the funniest thing i've read all day!!!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

• 3 weeks later...