Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
clublamancha

Club LaMancha DC

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by nourishment

Do you think they have foam parties?

when Buzz has foam parties, most of the times they leave the foam thingies up for the following night for Velvet..I dontthink they had one last time though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

when Buzz has foam parties, most of the times they leave the foam thingies up for the following night for Velvet..I dontthink they had one last time though

There was a foam party the night after Timo Maas at Buzz. Velvet always has them after Buzz has them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chynado11

:direct: YOU BEAT IT!! get some growth pills and maybe you can overpower me one day

:D

CD

I thought you said you couldn't handle the girth........but if I get some pills I'll make sure to give you some........until then lets play this little game I know, it's called STFU, you go first:licker:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

I thought you said you couldn't handle the girth........but if I get some pills I'll make sure to give you some........until then lets play this little game I know, it's called STFU, you go first:licker:

ok pstumpy and whoever posts a word after i tell you to STFU loses with a big L..get it...got it?...that is if you know the meaning of STFU

so S

T

F

U

AHhhhhhhh I feel better

CD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chynado11

ok pstumpy and whoever posts a word after i tell you to STFU loses with a big L..get it...got it?...that is if you know the meaning of STFU

so S

T

F

U

AHhhhhhhh I feel better

CD

:love::spank:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:laugh: :laugh:

THis Club's website is looking for male models... here are the requirements:

Model Search

We are now seeking sexy Latin & Black Men, ages 18-35, to appear in our adult all-male hip-hop videos and layouts for our website.

Candidates must possess two out the following three:

GREAT FACE

IN-SHAPE BODY

BIG DICK <<<<========== :eek:

(and also be uninhibited)

HOMEBOYZ PAPI-CHULOS B-BOYZ

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

i will exclude myself from their model search :D

zag might be interested though, rumors about his belly dancing are spreading like butter on a hot flour tortilla

damn, you had to go and ruin flour tortillas for me, didn't you? :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

damn, you had to go and ruin flour tortillas for me, didn't you? :(

Hey missy! I'll have you know that Elly's belly dancing classes really paid off. I can shake it and roll it like the best of them. I just need to shave the hair around the belly button. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×