Clubplanet Nightlife Community

USA 3 - Portugal 2!!!

Originally posted by technodefechto

i swear i must be the only portuguese person on here thatll post in these topics. congrats to the US, but, its only one game. still cant believe they beat portugal but when you play like donkey crap, you get beat. just ask France hehe

Well I'll have to agree with you on that one. I almost dropped my pancakes this morning after the first half. :jawdrop: I was torn on this one, I thought for sure portugal was going to put them away. I was just hoping the US would give them a good game and look what happens. This is by far the biggest win in their program but Portugal jut played like shit. :constipa:

I've seen youth soccer teams play better then them.

I think Portugal either went into it over confident or went out the night before and partied it up thinking the next fday would be a breeze.

Your right it is one game and there are two more to go in the first round. So let's see what happens.

So your portuguese? I've been there a few times. What part of portugal are you from? I have an uncle 20 minutes south of Oporto.

Big Ralph from the left:drunk:

Ohhhh, shit...I cant fucking believe it, Spragga...You just ruined my day. I was looking forward all day to watch this game on tape, avoiding TV, internet news sites, etc and there you go and post the score in the subject line. Please dont do this in the future. Thanks.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Ohhhh, shit...I cant fucking believe it, Spragga...You just ruined my day. I was looking forward all day to watch this game on tape, avoiding TV, internet news sites, etc and there you go and post the score in the subject line. Please dont do this in the future. Thanks.

Sorry bro...I don't this quite a bit - so next time give me a heads up and I won't spill the beans!

Originally posted by cakewalk

So your portuguese? I've been there a few times. What part of portugal are you from? I have an uncle 20 minutes south of Oporto.

i was born here in the states...port jefferson new york to be exact...but my family is from a town called Bouca de Carreira. its about 45 minutes east of Oporto (it would really be like half the time but all the roads are crooked in the north! lol). we have an apartment out in Vila Nova de Gaia to, which is next door to Oporto. i went there for a weekend in february and im goin back for two weeks in august. oh its gonna be awesome bein away from work and computers for two weeks. atleast they got more tv channels now....i think theyre up to 6 lol.

Originally posted by technodefechto

i was born here in the states...port jefferson new york to be exact...but my family is from a town called Bouca de Carreira. its about 45 minutes east of Oporto (it would really be like half the time but all the roads are crooked in the north! lol). we have an apartment out in Vila Nova de Gaia to, which is next door to Oporto. i went there for a weekend in february and im goin back for two weeks in august. oh its gonna be awesome bein away from work and computers for two weeks. atleast they got more tv channels now....i think theyre up to 6 lol.

Oh,

I know Vila Nova De Gaia. I've been to the shopping Mall there. Also there use to be this cool club there called Rocks. It was an old cave that aged port wine that they transfomed into a club.

My uncle lives in Torreira, beutiful beach. It's like right next to Ovar. I haven't been there since 98. I really want to go this summer hopefully. You went for just a weekend, Long weekend I hope.

Big Ralph from the left ;)

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

portugal was our biggest ally in europe, and now we humiliated them in the one thing they were better than us in

What war are you refering too or ally in what for that matter?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Are you sure your not confused with England.

Big Ralph from the left :roll: