Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Is Fl So Far Behind Nj With Style,music, Looks.

notallthere

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fleshfreax

Florida clubs suck. People in florida are all hill billys. F Florida clubs.

Florida clubs do suck. We're in Miami...hence the Miami board. Miami is not Florida, dipshit.

Go fuck yourself already. You've posted once and I'm already annoyed...you're the guinea pig for my 'no tolerance for assholes' policy. One strike and you're next on my 'what's this fuck's IP address?' list.

Originally posted by notallthere

Wow its soooo funny that there are still dumb ass hill billy's like you in the world.

NJ/NY would eat you alive so I understand why your defending your faggy lame state. Know why MTV (If you ever herd of it, its a moving picture show on that box that you see in some of your nehbors trailers) picked NJ again for there spot to broadcast from? Because style, trend and looks is the hottest here. Want to know why everyone's grandma moves to Florida? Because its a quite quaint simple slow boring state.

OK, and I must remind you as well to go fuck yourself with a stun baton. Make sure the little red switch is flipped to the 'ON' position too.

You're trying to defend style by citing MTV??!?! What the fuck did you ingest this morning, you lousy piece of shit? MTV doesn't define trend, they pick up on one and exploit it worse than a lumberjack in the rainforest. I know you're just here as a troll, but I'm putting the virtual smack down on you because I feel like it.

I can walk down Washington or Collins on South Beach, and pick up the latest fashions from Donatella Versace, Armani, Hugo Boss, our own Gerry Kelly, and many other designers, months before they hit the supposedly stylish shores of New Jersey. If you want the same you have to drive 2 hours into New York City. Me, I just step outside.

Again, I must remind you to go fuck yourself.

pod

ps-go fuck yourself.

Saleen, keep in mind that Purpleindigo is from the UK, their scene is 10 times the entire American scene in 1/10th the space. Even little cities like Newcastle (hehehe) can lay waste to New York and Miami combined. So of course he'll be bored in NJ.

no one can be board in nJ. let list some things you can do

nyc is less then an hour

philly is less then an hour

oh you can drive 2 hours and go skiing....

and best of all that florida doesn't have is............. 24 hour diners and WaWa's......

OK - you just listed a bunch of things to do outside of NJ.

Florida has 24 hourr dinners.....

Thank God NYC was less than an hour, thats what stopped me from suicide.

BEST OF ALL WHAT FLORIDA DOESN'T HAVE IS A BUNCH OF NO GOOD, WASTE OF SPACE, PIECES OF SHIT, WHO ARE SO FUCKING BORED WITH THEIR OWN PATHETIC MINDLESS EXISTENCE, THAT THEY HAVE TO INVADE OTHER BOARDS ON CP TO INVOKE REACTION.

GET A LIFE YOU SAD MUPPETS.

God, and I never get pissed at posts.

Must be getting my period

:laugh: :laugh:

Right on PurpleIndigo!!!

I hope this thread is going in one ear and out the other for all the FL CPers!!! Its obvious this moron neglected to check out sobe by refering to us as "hillbillies". I could count on my left hand the number of peeps here that are truely and soley american, let alone be a hillbilly. I dont see how this thread recieved so many replies? Dont we know that these NY/NJ fruitcakes always have an issue with themeselves by always trying to say how there better than anyone else!!! As If there is some FL peeps in the ny forums causing ruckus. Didnt your mother teach you if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all?? Oh thats right, they dont have manners where your from.

We should all be exited that Mauro is going to bless us tommorow at space and the pimp dj's will seal our weekend with the PIMP POOL PARTY!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by purpleindigo

Florida has 24 hourr dinners.....

where??? I live in plantation near lauderdale, I haven't found one!!!!!! and when I mean a Dinner I mean greek owned and 24/7... all the greeks own the dinners in nj and nyc... and the food is awesome.... ps there is one on every corner in nj..... never a dull moment at 5am when the clubs let out and everyone is wasted..

where??? I live in plantation near lauderdale, I haven't found one!!!!!! and when I mean a Dinner I mean greek owned and 24/7... all the greeks own the dinners in nj and nyc... and the food is awesome.... ps there is one on every corner in nj..... never a dull moment at 5am when the clubs let out and everyone is wasted..

So why don't you f*ck off back to NY or NJ - or better still to FKN Greece?

Real clubbers don't eat food @ 5am - they go to an afterhours!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3 DAYS TO THE POOL PARTY!!!!

saleen351

Last time he was there he was sick i mean nasty as f@#$@#. I could not name many of his tracks that he picked. I think you might be please. He plays hardcore ...

Sorta Like Marco V... what i mean head banging beats

Originally posted by purpleindigo

So why don't you f*ck off back to NY or NJ - or better still to FKN Greece?

Real clubbers don't eat food @ 5am - they go to an afterhours!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3 DAYS TO THE POOL PARTY!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: & dont forget that real clubbers sleep for 2 to 3 days before eating anything too:laugh:

we hide all the good shit from you losers from nyc/nj. the only taste of FL you ever get when you come down here is the cheesy tourist shit that none of us will even notice, let alone spend time and money on.

on diners.... again you have to know where to look. try lesters on st rd 84 just east of andrews. or the one over by 17th street cswy accross from the art institute.

living and dancing in miami 4 all my life...24 years....everyone is entitled to their own opinion. but, i'd like to say props to miami and our scene. deep, dark, and funky...house music everywhere..whether it may be progressive, tech, breaks, or whatever tickles ur dancing frenzy. and by the way picotto doesn't play trance. check him out and you'll see what i mean. thunderous hard house and hardcore deep dark beats for the soul. props to all my miami cp family...cris, barby, danny, mimmi, marcos, frank, etc...the list goes on and on...see you guys at chris fortier and steve porter 2morrow...

Oh i dont know where to start on this Wacked thread!!!!! So im going just make afew points:

In the summer NY Clubs die... all the tourists come in .. we leave and go to the hamptons.

Club abyss sayerville NJ Haaa now thats cutting edge i think you can get in there with a note from your mom!!!

maybe its me but the downtown clubs are way better in vibe and and attidue the the beavch clubs, althouh the beach clubs have great dj's and music the crowd sucks... they want to sip there champane and be scene and sport the fashions... I guess its the factory in me but if your gonna go to a club F'ing go Hard and dance your ass off not stnad there and twidle you cigarette and pretend to know whats up.. thats what bars are for!! ok a little rant. thanks

Everyone says South Beach....models....where have you been for the past couple of years??? The model thing is pretty much over here. That was like 3 or 4 years ago. I haven't been her for that long (5yrs), but long enough to know that fashion here ain't what it used to be. I don't know what happened. If you think that we are the center of fashion in america, here in South Beach, that is scarey. See it's all about the shoes...pumps. Have you been out latley??? And you think those chunky shoes or those shoes that have the plastic heels that everyone is wearing constitutes fierce fashion??? WOW I have one word for you....clueless. Of course the fiercest fashion in in NY. And for those of you that say NY / NJ same thing.....you couldn't be more wrong. I am originaly from NY. A New Yorker wouldn't put themself in the same category as someone from Jersey. Thats just how it is. As for lifestyle....Miami is the way to go. It's paradise here...the weather, the beach, the clubs. So we are a little behind in fashion. I would never move back to NY....only visit to go shopping.

maybe its me but the downtown clubs are way better in vibe and and attidue the the beavch clubs, althouh the beach clubs have great dj's and music the crowd sucks... they want to sip there champane and be scene and sport what they think is trnd cutting fashions... I guess its the factory in me but if your gonna go to a club F'ing go Hard and dance your ass off not stand there and twidle your cigarette and pretend to know whats up.. thats what bars are for!! ok a little rant. thanks

SoBe can sometime seem cluesless when it come to fashion i think were all in agrement on that

but why compare NYC to Sobe.. to way differnt places in so mant aspects!!

Originally posted by kelebek

Everyone says South Beach....models....where have you been for the past couple of years??? The model thing is pretty much over here. That was like 3 or 4 years ago. I haven't been her for that long (5yrs), but long enough to know that fashion here ain't what it used to be. I don't know what happened.

I thought the general consensus was that the models left because it got too pricey to shoot down here - the cost of putting the models up was way too high, etc, etc.

South Beach will eventually price itself out of relevance, if it's not in the final throes of gentrification already. .