Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aquabooty No Longer @ Rain!!! This Friday At Lola!!!

mrjoebudious

There's been a major shakeup at Rain, Richard and Desiree were fired for one, and there's a lot of new staff inside too.

Plus, it's gonna get fucking hot as usual during the summer, so let's move it indoors :)

This Friday night @ Rain is Hip Hop !! BOO ! :( Wacked idea ! :eek:

Ok guys and gals here's my scoop ! Well they fired many people that were working for Rain. I think greed came about...

I really enjoyed the Aquabooty party at Rain. Hip Hop is not good on fridays at least not even close to good house music such as DHM and Naked Music !!!

who knows what the deal is, but now its been moved to Lola's !

CLub business is never steady ! But now we can go and support DHM ! I think we should all bring our good vibes into Lola's !

:tongue:

Lola's is not as opened as Rain but with good music and a kick-a** vibe i'll be happy :D FLyG. ;)

Aquabooty is the people and the people behind it as well as the music. It could be held in a supermarker *oooh there's an idea* and it still would be a kick ass party. Im very happy marick and james got me to come out once its been a weekly routine for me ever since. I'm sure Aquabooty will keep going on. Go support LOLA tonight. :)

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

Dubnetwork