Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm so po'd right now...

malanee

:mad: Mine is slow and does all kinds of crazy stuff. My other one at work doesn't have any speakers. Which sux :( cause I was just sent this e-mail where your supposed to find a ghost. It tellls you to turn up the volume really loud to here some clues on where it is in the picture....Then....it pops up and you hear a loud scream. :eek: Everyone I sent it to got scared. My one friend said he almost wet his pants...LOL. I never got to see the ghost. :( but from what I heard it sounds cool. Hopefully, sometime soon I will be getting a pc of my own. i just got turned down for a circuit city card cause I have no credit. :rolleyes: What is a good way to establish credit?

Originally posted by pluryou

:mad: Hopefully, sometime soon I will be getting a pc of my own. i just got turned down for a circuit city card cause I have no credit. :rolleyes: What is a good way to establish credit?

good way to establish credit is to have bills to you r name, water, electric, phone, cable, and of course credit card bills. pay rent in time & pay bills in time thats the only way of building credit. have you tried gateway? computers are pretty good there and you can build it to your own specifications and 6 months w/ no interest.

Dragongrrrl - how do you survive? I'm about to lose my sanity!

Pluryou - you can get a department store card or a card from places like best buy with little to no credit history. Then, when you have those - the credit card companies will never leave you alone! Trust me!

Zags - you are soooo dead! :mad:

Thank you for the advice. :) I will check out gateway. Well, I just moved in to my own place. :) So, I am paying some bills for the first time ever. Ahhhh...I don't wanna grow up. LOL.

yeah, paying bills suck, but if you want to own a car or a house you need to pay 'em :mad:

dont listen to zaguero, he's just a drama queen.

I started my credit history when I accepted one of those "pre-approved" credit card deals back in college. The crapmail from the credit card people hasn't stopped since. :rolleyes: I recently went with a Dell. If you play their coupons and deals right you can get a pretty loaded machine for under $700, then add any extra stuff you want by buying the those parts later for a better price (and when you have more money). I still miss my Mac though... :(

To add insult to injury my work email address is receiving Korean spam and computer services won't let me download a program to deal with it.

AND, they won't let me download software so I can use my digital camera at work.

They suck hairy monkey balls.

Originally posted by malanee

Dragongrrrl - how do you survive? I'm about to lose my sanity!

I make up songs in my head using the hum of the computer and the clicking of the fax machine! :D

Actually, not having music causes me to get the WORST songs in my head. One time, i had The Venga Bus (sp??) (dadadadada DA da dadadadada DA da, "we like to party/we like/we like to party) in my head for about 2 weeks straight. :(

Originally posted by dragongrrrl

I make up songs in my head using the hum of the computer and the clicking of the fax machine! :D

Actually, not having music causes me to get the WORST songs in my head. One time, i had The Venga Bus (sp??) (dadadadada DA da dadadadada DA da, "we like to party/we like/we like to party) in my head for about 2 weeks straight. :(

aw man! what the hell did you go and do that for? :mad:

i've had this horrible powerballad by the Damn Yankees stuck in my head. I guess this is what I get for going to a cheesy ass bar like the Mad Hatter last week! :blown:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

To add insult to injury my work email address is receiving Korean spam and computer services won't let me download a program to deal with it.

AND, they won't let me download software so I can use my digital camera at work.

They suck hairy monkey balls.

ask for "adminstrative rights" to your computer, tell them that sometimes you have to install stuff on your computer, to view files and such. but if you can download stuff like winamp then you should have enough rights to load up software, just dont save your software under program files, they usually wont let you fuck with that anyway, save all your stuff to the desktop then hide it later, just a thought.

as for not having a sound card, im pretty damn sure that if you put in a cd in put your headphones or speakers into that jack right by the cd try you can listen to your cd.

Guest jroo

i just got turned down for a circuit city card cause I have no credit. :rolleyes: What is a good way to establish credit?

get a DPP card from aafes. they'll give you one of those, no prob. and probably with a 500 dollar limit. check the interest rate too, with a circuit city card your interest would probably be like 22.something% you dont want to buy shit at that rate, go to the px and get a dpp trust me.