Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Revaluation Tonight!!!!

I got disco fever tonight. LOl So, everyone just say hello to me please...I want to meet you all. i'm chicken to just ask people...heheh. AHhhh. this pc is f'n up so badly I cant see what I am typing. Everything is on top of each other n shit. :(

Guest jroo

hey guys, i wish that i could go, but im leaving for the beach in two hours. it better fucking get sunny too.

Originally posted by pluryou

I got disco fever tonight. LOl So, everyone just say hello to me please...I want to meet you all. i'm chicken to just ask people...heheh. AHhhh. this pc is f'n up so badly I cant see what I am typing. Everything is on top of each other n shit. :(

psyco-dellic cowboy hat? we'll all probably be around (in front, in back, to one side, lurking) the dj booth or bar area...or bathroom :constipa:

Yeah, now my pc seems to be better. I guess it just needed to be shut the hell down...hopefully, I didn't speak to soon. About the hat it's not really a cowboy hat..It's a phsychedelic hat. Someone I think told me it looked like a cowboy hat so I used that to describe it. If the sides were up it would be. :) see all of you tonight. I will probably get there round 10pm because my friend is giving me a ride.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sauvee88

Me too!!!! Vic why don't you post some pics - you know you have a bunch of them!!!

Roo - couldn't you like stick around and then like burn rubber down there??? Or are you getting.............. :D:D

getting what???? :) actually i cant wait to go to the beach, i havent had a vacation in years!!!!! hence i have mad leave time. and i need to leave. i wish the dates were different, but they are not. :( the beach has been in the works for almost two months now. i should just stay anyway, fuck it right. im ready to party now, lets all ditch work and party somewhere. who's with me!?!? if not then im gonna leave in about 30 mins to an hour.