Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trust last night?

Oh. Well I haven't been up there on a weekend for a while - not since DJ Yannis spun on a Friday like 3 months ago. But it sounds like with the corporate sponsors and everything and the cigar storage place and everything that you can get some suit and stuff. But I think for the good dj's you'll get a better crowd - younger crowd and people that WANT to listen to the music and not just be seen. But I guess you'll have to put up with the elder people in any place.... hell I've seen some REALLY old people on the main floor at Buzz before and the first couple of times it's freaked me out and then you get used to it and don't pay any attention to it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lizard23

P.S. Ellywelly & Spinsaikel need to take it to the drama board b/c I'm not hating anybody.

stick around the board enough and get to meet them and youll see that they are not drama people at all, its just the style of posting that they sometimes do.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Oh. Well I haven't been up there on a weekend for a while - not since DJ Yannis spun on a Friday like 3 months ago. But it sounds like with the corporate sponsors and everything and the cigar storage place and everything that you can get some suit and stuff. But I think for the good dj's you'll get a better crowd - younger crowd and people that WANT to listen to the music and not just be seen. But I guess you'll have to put up with the elder people in any place.... hell I've seen some REALLY old people on the main floor at Buzz before and the first couple of times it's freaked me out and then you get used to it and don't pay any attention to it.

yeah, one time shady had the excellent idea of going to Buzz in a business suit and dress shoes, he looked weird trying to "gently caress" raver chicks in his business atire

Originally posted by lizard23

On the weekends, there tends to be a very different crowd at Trust. I like to dress up too, but I find that there's a lot of older business types there and it just seems kind of uptight, so I'm looking forward to checking out Kleen and seeing if it brings in a different crowd, making it more laidback like Buzz.

P.S. Ellywelly & Spinsaikel need to take it to the drama board b/c I'm not hating anybody.

First of all to set the record straight I was not trying to create drama. I simply remembered your post in which you said that the DC board Sucked.... so..instead on commenting how "slow" our board is why don't you, as Vic said it best, start posting and contribute new and interesting topics to the board and not be lurking around and criticizing... make a difference thumb.gifthumb.gif. That way it will be less "sucky" and everybody is happy.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 1badkitty

where and what is trust , D:Fuse was here i can't believe i did not know.. is that DC you are referring to... please give me the stats...

B-more, AKA the STD capital of that US, it's a fact

*pad*

Originally posted by 1badkitty

where and what is trust , D:Fuse was here i can't believe i did not know.. is that DC you are referring to... please give me the stats...

its in b'more and its got phazon...

i think th esite is:

trustbaltimore.com or something..or just look at lemurgene.com and see if they have the link

(waiting to get scolded by nourishment for another random reference to lemurgene,.com :worry: )

Originally posted by zaguero

I feel sorry for Kuro and Nautilus:(

lizard, take for example Zaguero here, when he first started posting he started by bashing the way we dressed and stuff when we went out, that our pants didnt match our shoes, that ours socks had to match our belts, and stuff like that (he particularly thought that pgiddy's baseball cap was ghetto and that shady used to much hair product on his hair -rumor has it shady goes though a couple gallons of the stuff each week). We didnt have any idea who da hell he was, or the type of frilly princess he is, so we dissed him. Eventually we met him, and even though he's cool, he dresses like a ho'....but we still think he's cool :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Last night as we were walking to the club, Crank, Malanee & I saw a bench with these words etched on it: Baltimore - The Greatest City in America.

We all had a good laugh :)

yeah it's the greatest city if your an STD

Yeah well if you've every been on 79 North headed towards Buffalo you'll see a huge sign that reads "Welcome to Buffalo... and All american town." or something similar to that....... let me tell you how embarassed the people from Buffalo are of that sign!!!

Yeah - any other town isn't an all american town...... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

lizard, take for example Zaguero here, when he first started posting he started by bashing the way we dressed and stuff when we went out, that our pants didnt match our shoes, that ours socks had to match our belts, and stuff like that (he particularly thought that pgiddy's baseball cap was ghetto and that shady used to much hair product on his hair -rumor has it shady goes though a couple gallons of the stuff each week). We didnt have any idea who da hell he was, or the type of frilly princess he is, so we dissed him. Eventually we met him, and even though he's cool, he dresses like a ho'....but we still think he's cool :D

If you find a big yellow soggy stain on your bed one of these days you'll know why it happened.:peeright:

Originally posted by pgiddy

you guys have a monkey:confused:

wtf? we cant have pets in the apt. i gues he keeps the monkey in his room, i dont even want to know what he has the monkey doing to him-->:bj::whip2::3some: ................:worry:

Originally posted by vicman

wtf? we cant have pets in the apt. i gues he keeps the monkey in his room, i dont even want to know what he has the monkey doing to him-->:bj::whip2::3some: ................:worry:

I heard Zags brings his monkey into your room every night while you're sleeping and spanks his monkey in your bed.

Originally posted by nourishment

Y'all need to watch what you say. You know your thrid roommate lurks on the boards and he will most likely not take kindly to be refered to as a "pet monkey who gets spanked a lot."

I'm sure Brian knew what he was getting into. Vic and Zags told me it was all spelled out in the lease, so it's completely legal.