Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Revaluation!

to those who came - thanks for coming out! to those who didn't, better make it next time!! we had a GREAT time. a few technical difficulties (imagine mixing w/o monitors!) but everything worked out SUPER well. slow in the beginning (what can u expect, it's typically a Hill crowd), but by 11:30 or so the dance floor was jamming! even the manager was dancing her booty off.

and ps for those who haven't been there, top of the hill is a very nice, very comfy lounge. lots of couches, pool table, etc.

I had a great time that night- it was very cool to meet those of you I met from the board (did that even make sense? my head is still not right from Saturday night/Sunday morning...). I had never been to top of the hill before. That music in that bar/lounge definitely lead to an interesting clashing of worlds for me, but it was a lot of fun. Great, great music, tasty gin & tonics (i still can't believe it was beefeater gin!). woot.

meg

Originally posted by nourishment

Oh, it's just too easy. Why, of why do you set yourself up like this?

I am trying to resist.....aw, fuck it...two words....fewer cookies.

it was the chex mix, it was all in the chex mix, zag and raver's gf helped me down a couple of bags of chex mix..tasty mix indeed. :D