Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yahoo messenger

Originally posted by somebitch

oh i have a p4 with 400 mb ram and dsl so i can handle it, ;) but yeah, i like the webcam thing too, it's cool. :tongue:

like i knwo bout pc i just type and knwo hwo to turn them on but web cammen is deff hot i mean i bet u will never see a web cam like mine lol most people who have them dont ;deserve to be viewed but sh1t i get bored i use it and damn i'm 24 7 naked so just imagine wut u can and will see if u ever im me ;)

:laugh::devil:

sounds freaky, just how i like it. :drunk:

freaky never so i mean i'm not a pervert or noting but i will stand around naked ;) but thats bout as freaky as i'll get over aol atleast in person its diffrent ;) so u better check me out babe BoReDoM 973 don't be shy and that goes for any of u females out ther i mean a still pic is wack fluid motion is always better

i think its aim, yahoo, msn, and some other shit all in one. i doubt you can use the cam with it though.

interesting but iwth no cam wuts the point i mean yahoo is only decent for the cam other wise its aim with less users

Originally posted by embodiedhate

And you are just like a human, with less brain cells, n sh1t...

maybe but atleast i'll get naked in front of a cam for these girls and in person lol i'll egt naked too damn i'm forever geting naked me got problems ;)