Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djmikedr

A sexual crossroad: what would you do?

Recommended Posts

She's really hot, nice shape, sweet face, everything is slammin...

you finally get down to it, undressing her, and then... you notice "hair" on/near her ass. Do you continue and try to pretend it's not there? Or does it throw you a curve ball and you loose your woody?

Please mark your answers in a clear and legiable form using only a #2 pencil in the boxs provided. Good Luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think I would really mind. Even the hairiest woman I've seen (in the normal range) isn't *that* hiary. But there is a difference between 'hairy' and 'fuzzy'. I'm fine with fuzzy... if we're talkin' man-like hair I might have to throw in the towel and reconsider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by petrol

I don't think I would really mind. Even the hairiest woman I've seen (in the normal range) isn't *that* hiary. But there is a difference between 'hairy' and 'fuzzy'. I'm fine with fuzzy... if we're talkin' man-like hair I might have to throw in the towel and reconsider.

:laugh: well said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rdancer

I wouldn't say anything, but I would certainly shave it for her...

If you didn't say anything, don't you think she'd be a little confused as to why you were taking a razor to her ass? :confused:

:laugh::tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

If you didn't say anything, don't you think she'd be a little confused as to why you were taking a razor to her ass? :confused:

:laugh::tongue:

ahhhhhhhhh some chicks dont feel ANYTHING down there -LOL

man: "does that feel good?"

woman: "I dont knooooow" :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

If you didn't say anything, don't you think she'd be a little confused as to why you were taking a razor to her ass? :confused:

:laugh::tongue:

Oh please ;) just be James-Bond about it.

Mix in some Nair with the massage lotion and be like "yeah baby here let me give you a nice full body massage...."

either that or just say "hey I wont look if you'll be on top, MMMMKAAAAYYYY???"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cintron

Oh please ;) just be James-Bond about it.

Mix in some Nair with the massage lotion and be like "yeah baby here let me give you a nice full body massage...."

either that or just say "hey I wont look if you'll be on top, MMMMKAAAAYYYY???"

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×