Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Leaked ?

I can't believe that someone would actually give it up that easily..............I have had it and kept quiet for a good 2-3 weeks now, but today I hear that everyone and their mother's have it...nothing good can remain good anymore......I am very dissapointed.

For all you that dont know what I am talkin about............

In your Eyezzzzzzzzzz - Luz Divina ;)

Guest saleen351

i tried to tell everyone the djs had it for a long time and NO ONE plays it...... No luz at the shore....... like a prayer is better;)

FYI.......so everyone knows there is a cleaned upped version of the can-cun rip thats been going round as the full Luz.......file size:13,036,000...........duration:9:16mins....has no crowd noise or anything ,descent quality........but is missing the break where she sings & the beat slows down.....that the real one has.

Originally posted by asianvixen

who cares? the track sucks anyway. the only reason anyone pays attention to it is because jp plays it. did u think it would stay secret 4ever? :no:

Are u Serious??? Luz's voice is outstanding...and JP did an excellent job on that song. Do u hear any other song that people want soo bad....nope. Either you are deaf or just plain stupid when it comes to music. JP or not....this girl's future is gonna be sick. Man...some people :rolleyes:

Originally posted by hooveraxp

I can't believe that someone would actually give it up that easily..............I have had it and kept quiet for a good 2-3 weeks now, but today I hear that everyone and their mother's have it...nothing good can remain good anymore......I am very dissapointed.

For all you that dont know what I am talkin about............

In your Eyezzzzzzzzzz - Luz Divina ;)

hahahah im not touching this one w/ a 10 foot pole.

oh shit i think i just leaked :peeright:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: ok, i've been going to sf farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr longer than you have. 6 years now, so i think i know a thing or two about music. maybe my ear drums are just worn from hearing that song so many friggin times. i honestly dont think its anything special. i give credit where its due, i just dont think it's all that people make it out to be. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by asianvixen

:laugh: ok, i've been going to sf farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr longer than you have. 6 years now, so i think i know a thing or two about music. maybe my ear drums are just worn from hearing that song so many friggin times. i honestly dont think its anything special. i give credit where its due, i just dont think it's all that people make it out to be. :rolleyes:

Whatever...you're entitled to like what you want. But to say the song is crap is just a little far fetched to me. I know people who hate JP...but still want the song. I just get chills from her voice still...guess I relate to the song more though. Its all good..

FYI.......so everyone knows there is a cleaned upped version of the can-cun rip thats been going round as the full Luz.......file size:13,036,000...........duration:9:16mins....has no crowd noise or anything ,descent quality........but is missing the break where she sings & the beat slows down.....that the real one has.

Thats not the version I am talkin about.:tongue:

oh everyone shut up already.......none of you have it because if you were lucky enough to get it, i hope you have enough brain cells to not brag about it so everyone and their mother could see

and if you do have it and are bragging, then fuck you....send it out:tongue:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

oh everyone shut up already.......none of you have it because if you were lucky enough to get it, i hope you have enough brain cells to not brag about it so everyone and their mother could see

and if you do have it and are bragging, then fuck you....send it out:tongue:

BG

Humble it is, and I am really not bragging just simply stating the fact that when I got it, I was told not to leak and I am not going to...........But search and You will find it is definitley out there.;)

Originally posted by hooveraxp

Wasn't it you that once said that Draper was your Roots, well Luz is mine thats why I care..................stick to Fuckin Draper.

Honestly bro...

U come on asking who leaked like you actually expect that person to step and say "i did??!!" The point of your post was the same point everyone makes when they post about a track...its the 'i got it you dont' thing....

If Luz is your roots and u have it, be happy and play it--god knows someone other than JP should play the song cuz im not...

and as for knocking liz--thats just uncalled for...she simply stated the facts...it is a year old... actually older i think...

so in the future...if u are lucky enuff to get a track that not many people have, that doesnt make u the 'keeper of the track' if u didnt leak, very good...ur contacts have all the more reason to trust u with music in the future...some people dont care about leaking and send shit out the next day...it happens....and its the nature of this shady biz some of us are in....if u dont realize this--then ur lying to urself....

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Honestly bro...

U come on asking who leaked like you actually expect that person to step and say "i did??!!" The point of your post was the same point everyone makes when they post about a track...its the 'i got it you dont' thing....

If Luz is your roots and u have it, be happy and play it--god knows someone other than JP should play the song cuz im not...

and as for knocking liz--thats just uncalled for...she simply stated the facts...it is a year old... actually older i think...

so in the future...if u are lucky enuff to get a track that not many people have, that doesnt make u the 'keeper of the track' if u didnt leak, very good...ur contacts have all the more reason to trust u with music in the future...some people dont care about leaking and send shit out the next day...it happens....and its the nature of this shady biz some of us are in....if u dont realize this--then ur lying to urself....

I have no arguement, you are absolutley right...........my apologies to Liz and any one else I may have offended.

Mike BuGouT

:) :)