Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To be fat and safe in the sack or skinny and risky?

Guest tilly

Guest tilly

Girls/Guys:

what do you think?

Is it better to be fat and ON THE PILL (safer sex) or thin and OFF THE PILL (not as safe sex)?????

:confused:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tilly

DUDE, it had nothing to do with condoms or std's..it has to do with to be on the pill or not to be on the pill...simple as that.

most girls that go on the pill are faced with this very problem. Some girls are lucky enough to not be affected by it, but the majority of girls are faced with a +10 no matter which way you look at it, exercise or not.

cookie - :D :D :D

no no but seriously. . .my best friend was about 90lbs at like 5'3. . .soon as she popped the pills. . .she went up to like 130 :cry:

::i already have those spanish hips. . .soon as i squeeze out of my puppies im gonna be a big momma. . .dont want a head start in trying to prevent being a momma::

Originally posted by clubkat

no no but seriously. . .my best friend was about 90lbs at like 5'3. . .soon as she popped the pills. . .she went up to like 130 :cry:

WOW. I would think twice about it too. It affects everyone differently. Maybe you won't gain so much weight. I know many people who gain like 10 lbs, but it was all in their breasts, and there's not too much harm in that, is there?

I think a lot of girls I see would BENEFIT from the +10... I don't buy into the conventional "thin is beautiful" standard. I'm not saying *obese* is good, but I definitely prefer curves over bones.

Also, if you're counting on condoms to keep you from getting pregnant: don't. Trust me on this one. :blank:

Originally posted by hoke

I think a lot of girls I see would BENEFIT from the +10... I don't buy into the conventional "thin is beautiful" standard. I'm not saying *obese* is good, but I definitely prefer curves over bones.

i agree

its definitely a turn off for me when a girl is so thin her ribcage sticks out....

yeh but if yer gonna be on the pill and fat like a fucking ballon u aint gonna get laid noway so either way it don make a difference!

i recommend: the pill, and the hollywood diet!!!

:constipa: :constipa: :constipa: :constipa:

Originally posted by clubkat

no no but seriously. . .my best friend was about 90lbs at like 5'3. . .soon as she popped the pills. . .she went up to like 130:cry:

boy, those lil pills really do affect a woman's system. I wouldn't mess with that unless im CERTAIN to be with a smurf worthy of my eggs ;)

Originally posted by clubkat ::i already have those spanish hips. . .soon as i squeeze out of my puppies im gonna be a big momma. . .dont want a head start in trying to prevent being a momma::

Vaa Vaa Voooom! Come to PaPa with those dangerous curVeS

;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

boy, those lil pills really do affect a woman's system. I wouldn't mess with that unless im CERTAIN to be with a smurf worthy of my eggs ;)

Vaa Vaa Voooom! Come to PaPa with those dangerous curVeS

;)

no shit.

i specially love when you're spending half your rent money on condoms. then the bitch gets on the pill.

she gains 20 pounds, her period gets all fucked up, now she thinks she's pregnant every week. :flame::bigfinge::biggun::chainsaw:

Def be safe. Some girls do get weigh after taking the pill, unfortunatly it happens. Sometimes mood swing are some side effects also.

But there is a new thing in the market. Its not so new, but its a shot you take every 3 months. I don't know what the side effects are, but I do know some girls don't get there periods at all after taking this shot.

There are many options to be safe, if this issue is a major concern, talk to your doc/ or not have sex/or cap that sucker!

Originally posted by dr0ne

she gains 20 pounds, her period gets all fucked up, now she thinks she's pregnant every week. :flame::bigfinge::biggun::chainsaw:

AMEN BROTHA!! PREACH ON!!

ill stick to the condom use....i wana be sure that i didnt make a mess...fuck trusting someone else to tell u the truth..many of my friends have been screwed by psycho bitches

"O IM COOL..SHE SAYS SHE TAKES THE PILL"

2mths later- "YO THIS FUCKIN BITCH IS PREGNANT"

so i suggest girls stay off the pill..and make their bf's use condoms...that way u avoid the extra Ton-age

Guest tilly
Originally posted by codica3

Hmm.. I'm on Depo Provera, and I think average weight gain is like 3lbs which isn't bad at all.. I think the pill can be up to like 10lbs or something right?? Depo is a lot easier too.. I dunno, I'm happy with it. :D

I'm scared of this depo thing...

i know someone who did it years ago and their period is all messed up ...

there just doesn't seem to be a "clean and easy" birth control method...there's always some sort of major trade off.

Originally posted by theory

Def be safe. Some girls do get weigh after taking the pill, unfortunatly it happens. Sometimes mood swing are some side effects also.

But there is a new thing in the market. Its not so new, but its a shot you take every 3 months. I don't know what the side effects are, but I do know some girls don't get there periods at all after taking this shot.

There are many options to be safe, if this issue is a major concern, talk to your doc/ or not have sex/or cap that sucker!

or you could take the birth control patch. you slap it on for a week at a time. but the side effects are the same because it has tje same active ingredients as the pill. :( i personally think a pill makes more sense, but that is another issue...