Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who doesn't give a sh*t about the world cup?

biggest sporting event after the olympics. went 4 years ago to france, i'll go in 4 years when its in germany, totally worth it. football aside, the sheer amount of people that are there from all over really makes you go "wow"

Originally posted by vicman

biggest sporting event after the olympics. went 4 years ago to france, i'll go in 4 years when its in germany, totally worth it. football aside, the sheer amount of people that are there from all over really makes you go "wow"

I'd rather play kick the can.......or watch cricket. They really need to make the field smaller or something. Make it exciting.......at least add cheerleaders:idea:

Originally posted by pgiddy

I'd rather play kick the can.......or watch cricket. They really need to make the field smaller or something. Make it exciting.......at least add cheerleaders:idea:

Why would you want to replace rioters and hooligans with cheerleaders. It is so much more fun watching a 30,000 person fight on tv than it is to catch a few glimpses of cheerleaders.

Originally posted by dragongrrrl

oh oh, i don't! i don't!! :D

I like to watch some sports, including soccer, but i just can't get all that excited at it. but, hey, whatever creams your twinkie.

Ok this is getting out of hand now, creams my twinkie? So tempting but I will refrain....

Originally posted by MadamMillie

i dont even think those guys are cute

:zzz:

The Italian team is always hot hot hot. Italians *generally* are drop dead gorgeous, you can't get any hotter. Some of the other teams have cute guys too, like Turkey, Argentina (who sadly are out), and Sweden.

Football is either in your blood / culture or it's not. Luckily it's in mine. :)

nyc kitty