Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever lie about being from NYC when really from NJ?

Have you ever met someone who asked you where you were from, you tell them, and then ask them where they're from and you get a response similar to this: "I used to live in Greenwich Village but now i live in New Jersey." WTF? You asked me where I was from and out of politeness I asked you back. This is such NOT a New York question! You better believe that when someone asks you where you're from, they're not from here!

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Have you ever met someone who asked you where you were from, you tell them, and then ask them where they're from and you get a response similar to this: "I used to live in Greenwich Village but now i live in New Jersey." WTF? You asked me where I was from and out of politeness I asked you back. This is such NOT a New York question! You better believe that when someone asks you where you're from, they're not from here!

which brings the question....some hick from the south moves to NY like 6 months ago....he's from NY, but not FROM NY know what im saying? ;)

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Well then why don't you live here? Did you go to school here? High school?

keeping a car in ny is too expensive, and the rent i pay for a luxury 1 br in jersey will barely get me a studio in new york.

seriously...I'm in the city more than I'm in jersey...I pay more NY taxes, and am collecting NY unemployment...but...I live 15 minutes outside of the city in jersey...

so wtf....Yeah, i'm from NYC! ((i usually tell the truth though..))

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I usually just tell everyone I'm really a cross-dressing catholic school girl from Vermont . . . They don't seem to ask any more questions after that . . . :aright: . . . ;) . .

oh I'd have many!

The first would be "can I take a look up your skirt"....lol...and then so on, and so on...:tongue:

Originally posted by marcid21

oh I'd have many!

The first would be "can I take a look up your skirt"....lol...and then so on, and so on...:tongue:

. . . my reply would be "Only if you want to behold the Voodoo pickle. . " . . . or something to that effect . . . :tongue: . . .

people are stupid i am proud i'm from nj its liek the trashyest state i grew up in cali for 17 years then went to school in georgia for 2 years and now i'm stuck in nj and when i talk to my old people online or wut not i am like nj wooohoooo and ther always like yep your sleezey ness belongs ther LoL cum back to the ncie world when your tired of being a prick and trashy LoL and for thsoe who lie and say they from ny that are really from nj i knwo alot of them as well fuk yall punks most yall couldn't are losers in nj and u go to ny where thers more peopel aka more losers so yall can fit in better for that i think yall all deserve to be bashed

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I usually just tell everyone I'm really a cross-dressing catholic school girl from Vermont . . . They don't seem to ask any more questions after that . . . :aright: . . . ;) . .

I wrote a song called "I'm from New Jersey." (It's not a dance song). I played it for a label owner in NYC, and he couldn't stop laughing. We got signed.

Obviously it's a badge of shame to be from New Jersey. That's why everyone's lying. I figured, instead of pretending to be from New York City (like every other new Kansas boy in town) why not stop running, fess up and be yourself?

Friends in nyc often tell me I don't "look" like I'm from Jersey. I said, "well I am."

and yes, i'm a crossdresser too ;-)

dB