Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the ladies

tastey

i was wondering, do you girls on here actually approach a guy you like, say in a club?

or do you tactically position yourself close to him so that he approaches you?

in the first case, what are YOUR pickup lines? :)

Originally posted by xtcgspot

nahhh...that dont work. how bout "yo, nice shoez shorty.....wanna hump?"

yea yea dat alwayz getz da ladiez yo

haha yeah, that would probably work. but a girl approaching like that would IMMEDIATELY fall into one and done category. i would fuck her if she looks good but anything above that would be out of the question from the start, at least in my book :)

Originally posted by misk

.....i would simply position myself and stalk him the entire night lmao!.....of course tearing apart any and every other girl i see him by:)

That's my girl....LOL...;)

Actually, I'm pretty lame...If I see a guy that catches my eye, I normally don't do a damn thing....

Call me a proven example of the Female Sterotype, but I look around and see some girls buying guys drinks, and basically falling at their feet, succombing to the mercy of this total stranger...and I'm just glad that's not me.

To each her own, whatever system works for you, by all means use it....but...if someone is going to try and convince me that my soulmate could be passing me by because I'm not initiating anything, then...chances are he's not my soulmate to begin with....

Originally posted by marcid21

Call me a proven example of the Female Sterotype, but I look around and see some girls buying guys drinks, and basically falling at their feet, succombing to the mercy of this total stranger...and I'm just glad that's not me.

If I remember Thursday night correctly......Nah nevermind.....:rolleyes::tongue:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

If I remember Thursday night correctly......Nah nevermind.....:rolleyes::tongue:

how did i know that the first drink I've bought any male in like....MONTHS....would come back and bite me in the tush... :half:

...oh...and yeah, Thursday night was chock-full of pickup lines too....LOL....I have a whole slew of them I use on unsuspecting carrot top personas.....

Originally posted by tastey

i was wondering, do you girls on here actually approach a guy you like, say in a club?

or do you tactically position yourself close to him so that he approaches you?

in the first case, what are YOUR pickup lines? :)

I would just say "hi" and be friendly. That all I do. I just walk up to chixs and talk to them. Like I really don't care. I know that stuff on alt.seduction says like egh... don't ask them their name, let them ask, whatever. Yeah I guess there are good tips to follow for sure, yet really it's alla bout how you relate to them. I don't just have sex, I make LOOOVE baby!! :afro: However you want to talk about fun stuff and stay away from like "what do you do at your job" and boring shit.

im such a geek....but the pick-up line that i used has actually landed me a boyfriend...lol

i said "keep me company, my friends will be back in 5 minutes"... (my girls went to the bathroom)....

wasnt as cheesy as it sounds cuz we were hanging w/ his crew anyway, i just didnt know him personally --- plus i didnt care if our conversation went beyond that night, but he has turned out to be one of my greatest loves :love:

Rachel I wonder why? ;) Men...

A few of the strategies mentioned are good. Buying a guy who your having a geniune conversation with a drink, seems sexy to me. If your at a place where there is dancing and you actually dance guys approach, I usually forget this.