Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny @ Roxy !!!

since most of ya'll went to PVD, heres what u missed--

It got packed a lil later than it usually does but by 1-130 it was nice in there...me, helen, gary, and cody held down the CP arriving area for a lil while before heading to the stage where we were occasionally joined by the PHENOM known as NYCHUNK--he didnt even fall once!!:eek: Good seeing u guys/gals

Dan Barnes opened, very groovy and jazzy, sexy house...so the perfect track to play (sex by robbie rivera) sounded sick with those bass hits on the phazon--

I finally met Julia from KTU after speaking to her on the phone every weekend....wow shes georgous:D

Denny went on around 115..started with Rivera's Feel the Beat--i knew it was on from there...BUT

Tina Ann's performance interrupted his set which i didnt like...Performance was dope but i was hoping denny would go on after she was done so it wouldnt interrupt his flow...No need to worry...Bobby announced the stage is now open, and Denny dropped some re-edit or remix of the Soulshaker that sent the place ballistic-- and stage crew--you'll be happy to know we only got kicked off that 1 time for the performace:)

Denny was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkkk....acapellas all over the place...the man didnt stop working which I love to see....went on a "rivera tear" with Be Free, Laid, then the Superdrum with a deb cox acapella over it :D played Groove and Fire then the track of the night--

Denny's Edit of Safe From Harm--WOW:eek:

Sounds like a new remix but im told its his edit....really did a lot to the track and it sounded dope...

other track of the night "late night booty calls, SHINY DISCO BALLS" I pretty much went nuts when this one dropped...

a few more Rivera tracks, They say vision into Lamya--played "it just wont do" with those crazy horns....ahah by 5am I had to bounce....GREAT night by denny...Imma def start heading to tempts on sundays with regulatity...But def the thing that made the night awesome was PHAZON--

me and cody sat for a good period of the night just listening to the clarity of the phazon---the highs dont kill your ears so u can enjoy the song--yet the Bass rattles your chest every time...plus with all those SICK robbie rivera build ups, when the bass came back in....you had no choice but to dance or at pump your fist b/c the sound was so powerful--

Im sure PVD might have been amazing--but on a night like last nite...nothing made me happier than to have room to dance and room to sit and enjoy the best sound system in NYC with a sick dj playing some of my favorite tracks and dropping acapellas everywhere...:D

Mike BuGouT

THATS WUT IM FUCKIN TALKIN BOUT!!! al day all ive seen about roxy is that it was just ok, or it wasnt even good at all. and ive been the onyl one sayin i had a good time. now finally my stage crew peeps come on, and tell it how it really is. tsettos was rippin that place apart last nite!!! those were some of the sickest beats i heard in a while. i think the last time i was amazed by every track that was dropped so much as last nite was back for classics nite and then before that was for deep dish at vinyl.

i think the sound sounded better this week than last week. it was clearer, bass was tighter. performance wasnt all that bad to be honest. i still could've done without it. but when Tina Ann fell over the speaker and busted her ass....that was fuckin hilarious. and helen predicted she'd fall like an hour before she went on :laugh:too funny!!!

i def NEED to go to tempts and check out denny in his home residency with HIS crowd and listen to him lay it down. shit...i say denny tsettos opens for vicious every week from now on!

everyone who went to pvd last nite and got squashed and trampled, and those who didnt go out last nite..u missed a GREAT nite at roxy. too bad these dont happen too often.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

so denny is playing Speed (azzido de bass--jan driver remix) and me and cody start making fun of gary cuz he's on his phone--WHAT?? IM IN THE CLUB--

NAH MAN--IM LEAVING THIS ON MY VOICEMAIL!! ITS SICKKKKKKK

thats what im talkin about--

Mike BuGouT

thats the song!!! i knew i knew the song, but i couldnt think of it last nite. never heard it in a club before. shit was nasty :eek:

Mike BuGouT

o, btw...listened to it when i got home...couldnt understand a damn thing in the message..just alot of noise and some kid that kept screamin...good thing i got bugout to rely on and not just my voicemail :rolleyes:

so denny is playing Speed (azzido de bass--jan driver remix) and me and cody start making fun of gary cuz he's on his phone--WHAT?? IM IN THE CLUB--

Mike BuGouT

LOL.. that's gonna be our lil joke forever.. haha..

It's funny though.. cause like 2 hours later you were on the phone trying to do the same thing.. :D Silly boys. :tongue:

Tsettos riiiiipppppped it up last night. I was amazed. I really didn't know what to expect from him. He really tore it up. I didn't see any CP people there, except nychunk. Come to think of it, a few people that told me this morning that they went last night, I didn't see most of them either. It got packed later then usual. Jules or Julia whatever her name is on KTU was really hot too. It was funny cause I was having a convo with my friend before I was going there wondering if she was hot or not.

Denny is @ his beat @ Temptations. Holiday weeks in the summer, Memorial Day, July 4th and the closing party are absolutely insane. It's something about Temptations people just dont understand the power of that place. Saturdays and Sundays @ Temps w/ Denny in the summer! Enjoy! :D

Originally posted by Jsen7

Denny is @ his beat @ Temptations. Holiday weeks in the summer, Memorial Day, July 4th and the closing party are absolutely insane. It's something about Temptations people just dont understand the power of that place. Saturdays and Sundays @ Temps w/ Denny in the summer! Enjoy! :D

Agreed! I was at Roxy on Friday, and and Temps last nite, and there is no comparison...I'm happy to be a jersey boy :D

Bern

Denny's edit of Safe from Harm is fucking great and what he does to soulshaker is incredible. For those 21 and over, you have to go to Temps Saturday night to truely experiece Denny. He has been on fire the last 3 weeks. And you can always go to Merge first to hear Rich Rydell and he has been on point as well the last 3 weeks.

Yeah... we went to nyc around 3 with intentions for PVD.. drove by Exit and said fuck that! Hit Roxy instead.. Good crowd, room to dance......Tsettos was droppin fucking sick tracks and THE UPGRADES TO THE SOUND SYSTEM WERE DEFININTELY NOTICEABLE.. I danced around for couple hours then just sat and listened to the clarity of every sound within each track... Great fuckin job to those whom worked on the enhancements.. WOW!