Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Important for those Boston peeps going to NYC DT/DH....

prplhz

The first time I went to Vinyl (1 year ago ) for Howells, there was a guy there with one of the coolest t shirts i've ever seen. It was a B Yourself t shirt and the B part was the boston bruins logo, with the "yourself" part underneath.

My t shirt is going to have a big " T " on the front of it :)

Again like Brian said the last thing I am worried about is being laughed at by the regulars at Vinyl....

And if we want to do this, and Drew doesn't think he can get his friend to help then tell me I can probably do something.... Need to know soon though what we want on them and so on....

You guys are awesome, I'll be at vinyl from opening till closing that night so I'm sure I'll see y'all and I'll be sure to say wassup.

Last time I saw someone wear an original T-shirt was New Year's at vinyl for Howells. It was actually brooklynkid from the NY board. It was a baseball Jersey that said "Howells" and underneath it said "02".

Before you knew it he was taking pics with Howells.

Jon - u'r gonna be there all night? shit that never happens...;)

if n e 1 is curious here's a link to that shirt jon was mentioning that our boy brooklynmike wore to DH on new years: http://www.dannyhowells.com/features/feature13.html

one spot that's always full of NYC cp folks is in the chill room just to right as you walk in. if anyone wants to meet ahead of time at a bar right near by pm me or Theory :)

btw- just heard some nice reviews of the new sound system they put in this week!!!

for the phazon, the lights (it was a bitch getting my eyes adjusted), the paint fumes (oh wait, they should be gone by next week....)

naw i went last night and had a good time. but i DO suggest getting early cuz i got there at like 2:30 and had to wait IN LINE. (thoguht to myself, damn.. am i in the right place) moved fairly quickly but the consensus was that most ppl have never seen this many ppl at vinyl before, a line and then we all thought .."g'damn -- next week! :eek: "

i think everyone agreed that the phazon was amazing, the clarity, the bass, etc :)

teamj5--- were you there??? (probably was just seeing things...) but yes you can still sit on the speakers and to tell you the truth my ears dont hurt today.

and brian-- is jackie coming along again? regardless i think i remmeber what y'all look like :) (even if you dont get the tshirts)

and no i dont hink anyone will disapprove the shirts. :tongue:

Originally posted by barvybe

Jon - u'r gonna be there all night? shit that never happens...;)

if n e 1 is curious here's a link to that shirt jon was mentioning that our boy brooklynmike wore to DH on new years: http://www.dannyhowells.com/features/feature13.html

one spot that's always full of NYC cp folks is in the chill room just to right as you walk in. if anyone wants to meet ahead of time at a bar right near by pm me or Theory :)

btw- just heard some nice reviews of the new sound system they put in this week!!!

Actually, on the right as you walk in the chill out room is now set up as the souvenier stand.....unfortunately.

Now we all just hang out in the middle of the chill out room or on the dance floor.

BTW.....was that PSEUDODEN I see on the homepage for Howells......the big DKNY building on the corner of Houston and Broadway?????? That is fucking great. There is a party there that myself and a couple of other CP heads from the NYC board spin..........

I fucking love Howells

Originally posted by nycchic24

teamj5--- were you there???

I was most definitely there :) I apologize if I didn't notice you at all...i've seen so many people there that look familiar I am not sure if the person I see is you or not.

As always, a thorough review is available on Avalons message boards. Can't really form an opinion yet as the club is far from finished with it's changes. It's like trying to enjoy a cookie when it's only been in the oven for 2 minutes. The sound was not all that great...has a ways to go. But it was much improved over what was there before.

Whatever you do...dress lite ! Place was barely packed and it was hotter than hell in there. It's going to be SO packed this Saturday i'm not even looking forward to it. But i'm sure i'll forget about it 2 minutes after getting inside.

Originally posted by teamj5

I was most definitely there :) I apologize if I didn't notice you at all...i've seen so many people there that look familiar I am not sure if the person I see is you or not.

As always, a thorough review is available on Avalons message boards. Can't really form an opinion yet as the club is far from finished with it's changes. It's like trying to enjoy a cookie when it's only been in the oven for 2 minutes. The sound was not all that great...has a ways to go. But it was much improved over what was there before.

Whatever you do...dress lite ! Place was barely packed and it was hotter than hell in there. It's going to be SO packed this Saturday i'm not even looking forward to it. But i'm sure i'll forget about it 2 minutes after getting inside.

i thought i saw you there! hahaha. it was for a quick second you were walking by and i was towards the back of the dance floor by the bathrooms and chill room. ... i did a double take, but was like.. nah. LOL

i thought i saw you there! hahaha. it was for a quick second you were walking by and i was towards the back of the dance floor by the bathrooms and chill room. ... i did a double take, but was like.. nah. LOL

:what:

Well i'll see you for sure this Saturday :)

Originally posted by kaydup

I thought you said you weren't going?

How can you and me be in the same place at the same time:laugh:

All I know is I'm NOT going down with Drew. Dude, I don't need your "Curse of the Great Danny Howells" shit fucking up my night :tongue:

Everyone knows teamj5 will be there... it's Drew I'm worried about!! :laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

All I know is I'm NOT going down with Drew. Dude, I don't need your "Curse of the Great Danny Howells" shit fucking up my night :tongue:

Everyone knows teamj5 will be there... it's Drew I'm worried about!! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: I hope that curse is broken.

and brian-- is jackie coming along again? regardless i think i remmeber what y'all look like :) (even if you dont get the tshirts)

and no i dont hink anyone will disapprove the shirts. :tongue:

Hey Sue, I don't think Jackie's going to make it to this one.

Huge Crowds + Lots of Craziness + 12+ hours in a club in NYC, then a drive home = a bit too much for the lil' one ;)

We were debating about it, but I think I'm gonna fly this one solo. You remember how she was towards the end of Danny Howells' set last time we were down there... this one's gonna probably be longer and she'd have no place to sit and chill out. So nah, not this time! :)

I think I'd recognize you if I saw you again Sue.. but I'm AWFUL at picking people out in crowded clubs. So I think the shirts are the key! :idea:

Hey Sue, I don't think Jackie's going to make it to this one.

Huge Crowds + Lots of Craziness + 12+ hours in a club in NYC, then a drive home = a bit too much for the lil' one ;)

We were debating about it, but I think I'm gonna fly this one solo. You remember how she was towards the end of Danny Howells' set last time we were down there... this one's gonna probably be longer and she'd have no place to sit and chill out. So nah, not this time! :)

I think I'd recognize you if I saw you again Sue.. but I'm AWFUL at picking people out in crowded clubs. So I think the shirts are the key! :idea:

HAHA. WELL i am good faces, bad with names! (speaking of teamj5.. what is your real name again? probably big reason why iddnt grab you and say hi. lol cuz i felt liek a dork going "hey is your name teamj5" :tongue: iam confident i will be able to recoginze you and prplhz at least (you are going, right?)

but brian.. another way to recognize me -- im the chic doing the "factory hop" :laugh:

HAHA. WELL i am good faces, bad with names! (speaking of teamj5.. what is your real name again? probably big reason why iddnt grab you and say hi. lol cuz i felt liek a dork going "hey is your name teamj5" :tongue: iam confident i will be able to recoginze you and prplhz at least (you are going, right?)

but brian.. another way to recognize me -- im the chic doing the "factory hop" :laugh:

I am going to be there! I think I will be able to remember your face, and the face of that cute little one DJjonstephen.... YUM!!

Wait a second... I thought you'd be the chic doing the "factory shuffle"... :tongue::laugh:

no no no.. :laugh: you see, my dance is different then the one that Jon mentions, :rolleyes::laugh:

dont'you worry.. ill show you the difference, ;) hahaha

Don't let meatbag fool you...he knows tjhe diffrence between all the factory dances. Thats how he dances himself.

Drew, i'm not sure how we can be in the same place at the same time. Maybe we'll have to work in shifts or something. And please, leave your bad luck in Boston :laugh:

I decided to go because going to Montreal Sunday to hear Howells is looking to be too tough for me to pull off alone. Not all that excited for this Saturday, but it should be fun.

Sue, my real name is Mike. I think we should all just change our names to Danny for the night :)

Originally posted by teamj5

Don't let meatbag fool you...he knows tjhe diffrence between all the factory dances. Thats how he dances himself.

:laugh: I wish I had those skills!

Sue, don't let this teamjabrone5 fool you... I may do the "factory frolic", but AT LEAST I DANCE, 'Senor Speaker Sitter'!

:laugh: I wish I had those skills!

Sue, don't let this teamjabrone5 fool you... I may do the "factory frolic", but AT LEAST I DANCE, 'Senor Speaker Sitter'!

Don't pay any attention to meatwadhead he doesnt even know what hes talking about. He doesnt even know what I look like. All those mad circles he dances in every weekend with his factoria friends must have fried his brain. womp womp

:punch: <----meatloafs cractoria dance

:tank: