Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
MadamMillie

nice pic

you can include it in your post as an attachment. Then you go back and edit your post and put the url of where clubplanet is keeping the attachment in between some image tags and you'll have your pic show up.

Originally posted by pgiddy

not a bad pic actually, but hwy does it seem like they're standing in a classroom?

that's because it's not a classroom. They just got out of band practice...so they are in the bandroom. I read that digweed plays the trombone in his spare time and sasha practices on the french horn. They aren't slaves to the technics like you would think. They are musically talented in more ways then one. Every DJ knows that perfecting a set requires time in the band room.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

that's because it's not a classroom. They just got out of band practice...so they are in the bandroom. I read that digweed plays the trombone in his spare time and sasha practices on the french horn. They aren't slaves to the technics like you would think. They are musically talented in more ways then one. Every DJ knows that perfecting a set requires time in the band room.

please

they're in one of the church classrooms

the venue was an old converted church

Originally posted by MadamMillie

please

they're in one of the church classrooms

the venue was an old converted church

Sounds like a sweet venue, I love partying in old/renovated churches, a la Limelight.....