Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
shugabooga

curved like a banana

Recommended Posts

why would a man's cock be curved like a banana when hard? i've seen them turned a little to the left or to the right when soft, but all the ones i've seen like that soft became straight when hard.

help a girl out. what causes a cock to curve like a banana?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

most likely it's because a man stuffs it in his underwear that way. example: mine is curved to the left, because when I was a kid I always used to place it on the left side of my briefs. ever since i was maybe 13 i started wearing boxers but it's still pointing to the left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fantazy

most likely it's because a man stuffs it in his underwear that way. example: mine is curved to the left, because when I was a kid I always used to place it on the left side of my briefs. ever since i was maybe 13 i started wearing boxers but it's still pointing to the left.

thanks, fantazy, buti already know what causes it to be curved just a little bit (the way he positions it in his undies) - but being curved like a banana when hard? maybe it's like phuturephunk says - it's caused by the way he, u-hem, pulls on it....

i read in Maxim that this kind of thing could be caused by an injury????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .also, the way you . . ahem . . pull on it during manual stimulation can cause a direction change permenantly if one doesn't change up the technique . . .

. . . (PC enough for ya?) . . .

you would jerk yourself to death before you'd change the structure of the penis, am I wrong? I just can't see it happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stanley's appears to be suffering from this very problem

http://www.medhelp.org/perl6/urology/archive/2010.html

Subject: Penis Curved

Topic Area: Penile Cancer

Forum: The Urology Forum

Question Posted By: Stanly on Wednesday, October 07, 1998

Hi,

My penis is curved to the left about 45-50 degrees, I do

not recall this ever not being the case, so I am led to believe

that i was born this way.

I am a virgin and thus do not know if this causes problems

during intercourse. But will I be able to penetrate?

My girlfriend is a virgin and I cannot seem to get my penis

in all the way. I realize that this may be a funtion of her

being a virgin.

Should this matter be taken care of early or is it OK to wait

it actually causes problems. Keep in mind that I do not

discomfort or pain in any way.

Thank You very Much

=====================================================

Dear Stanly,

You seem to be having congenital penile curvature, a condition which is quite rare. However before labeling the diagnosis we need to exclude other conditions and associations which can present in quite a similar fashion. First of all, you should note where is the location of urethral opening on the penis. If it at the tip, it is O.K., or Dear Stanly,

You seem to be having congenital penile curvature, a condition which is quite rare. However before labeling the diagnosis we need to exclude other conditions and associations which can present in quite a similar fashion. First of all, you should note where is the location of urethral opening on the penis. If it at the tip, it is O.K., else you have hypospadias instead of congenital penile curvature. There are certain reasons for congenital penile curvature including- fibrous tissue in the covering of penis, disproportionate length of two corpora (blood filled cavities in the penis) and short urethra (rare). Management usually is guided by the degree of deformity, pain, and interference with intercourse and emotional response. If treatment is warranted, following factors determine the management plan:

Confirmation of diagnosis by physical examination

Exclusion of hypospadias with or without associated genital abnormalities

Determination of extent of deformity (bent)

Noting other factors such as penile length, reason for curvature (covering versus disproportion in corporal length)

Associated erectile dysfunction

Most patients under going surgical correction have more than 85% satisfactory cosmetic and functional results. Rarely complications occur including minimal penile shortening (not will all operations), interference with sensation of penis and impotence.

I think you need an evaluation by a specialist who can help you in making further management decisions.

This information is provided for general medical information purposes only. Please consult your physician for diagnostic and treatment options pertaining to your specific medical condition.

The Henry Ford Hospital Department of Urology has experience in the evaluation and treatment of problems such as you describes. They would be most interested in helping you. You can reach them through our toll-free number (1-800-653-6568). We can also arrange local accommodations through this number if this is your need.

Sincerely,

HFHS M.D.-A.T.

*keyword: Congenital penile curvature

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shugabooga

i read in Maxim that this kind of thing could be caused by an injury????

now you're onto something-

an acquaintance was going at it with his g/f after long sojourn apart. he was pounding away from behind, enjoying himself as was she, when for some reason he pulled out a little to far, normally not a problem, as long as all involved continue moving with in the same plane.

however at this particular moment, she moved laterally, lining his penis up with her right butt cheek, as he came forward full force, his penis for whatever reason did not slide off her cheek, but (no pun intended) rather impaled himself into it, cause his penis to actually break. now i don't know the exact way such a think happens, but it did.

as if it wasn't bad enough to have to go to the hospital, suffering from such an injury, he also had to explain to his coach why he needed to be on the DL for the next 3 weeks.

now i don't know if this would affect his shape of not, i would however surmise that it would be possible that it could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the same thing happened to Dennis Rodman. ouch.

Originally posted by sd

now you're onto something-

an acquaintance was going at it with his g/f after long sojourn apart. he was pounding away from behind, enjoying himself as was she, when for some reason he pulled out a little to far, normally not a problem, as long as all involved continue moving with in the same plane.

however at this particular moment, she moved laterally, lining his penis up with her right butt cheek, as he came forward full force, his penis for whatever reason did not slide off her cheek, but (no pun intended) rather impaled himself into it, cause his penis to actually break. now i don't know the exact way such a think happens, but it did.

as if it wasn't bad enough to have to go to the hospital, suffering from such an injury, he also had to explain to his coach why he needed to be on the DL for the next 3 weeks.

now i don't know if this would affect his shape of not, i would however surmise that it would be possible that it could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sd

now you're onto something-

an acquaintance was going at it with his g/f after long sojourn apart. he was pounding away from behind, enjoying himself as was she, when for some reason he pulled out a little to far, normally not a problem, as long as all involved continue moving with in the same plane.

however at this particular moment, she moved laterally, lining his penis up with her right butt cheek, as he came forward full force, his penis for whatever reason did not slide off her cheek, but (no pun intended) rather impaled himself into it, cause his penis to actually break. now i don't know the exact way such a think happens, but it did.

as if it wasn't bad enough to have to go to the hospital, suffering from such an injury, he also had to explain to his coach why he needed to be on the DL for the next 3 weeks.

now i don't know if this would affect his shape of not, i would however surmise that it would be possible that it could.

Ouch.....:worry2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shugabooga

why would a man's cock be curved like a banana when hard? i've seen them turned a little to the left or to the right when soft, but all the ones i've seen like that soft became straight when hard.

help a girl out. what causes a cock to curve like a banana?

It's just variety we come in all kinds of shapes, sizes and colors...No two men are alike,... Maybe twins though!:idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most men have a few things:

they hang to one side - usually the left.

one ball hangs lower than the other.

AND.... most men have a semi-curved penis when it's erect.

Now i don't mean curved like a banana - that's rather serious. Usually it's a shallow curve, but it's there. If someone's curved like a banana they've been doing some serious whacking or the thing was injured at some point...

or they're just plain unlucky to have a crooked dick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×