Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever say something you later regret?

hoke

You know... like telling somebody you're attracted to them, even though you know it's hopeless, and then beating yourself over the head because you're afraid you might have ruined a really great friendship?

Yeah... :blank:

. . . all the time . . . ;) . . . Or on the flipside, NOT telling them how you really feel . . . It's all about the personal happiness . . . One needs to relate feelings like that from time to time or they get all bottled up inside and start damaging your soul . . . Don't sweat it . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by hoke

You know... like telling somebody you're attracted to them, even though you know it's hopeless, and then beating yourself over the head because you're afraid you might have ruined a really great friendship?

dont beat yourself up...we all do it...we're all human...

if it's a really great friendship than you'll work through something like this...

hope it works out...

Yeah i've done it a lot. It's alright though... if you're really chill about it and don't look like you're going to pounce on them at any second, they shouldn't be all paranoid and avoid you. Regardless of whether they're attracted to you or not they should still respect how you feel and respect you as a person.

If they distance themsevles from you and try to keep you away, then that's just bullshit.

That's when i'd break out the pipe wrench and go for broke.;)

a friend of mine tells me quite often how he feels about me... and has felt this way for 6 years.... and weve been really good friends this whole time.... so, if u really are good friends and know that nothing will come of it, then u should be able to look passed that and just maintain a normal friendship.... we joke about it now actually... :)

yeah I know what you mean ,but also look at it this way...if you never say anything...then you'll never know..

the way I interpret it, you just needed to get it off your chest, regardless of the outcome. you shouldn't regret it, instead praise yourself for being honest. sometimes when you expose your feelings it makes a friendship stronger.

yes......a lot of times I regret things I say...cuz I say dumb shit when I am mad.....I take my anger out with words....not a good thing to do...but my mother is like that..so I guess thats where I got it from (and if anyone knows how it is to have an irish tempered mother they know where I am coming from):blown:

Originally posted by synderella420

yes......a lot of times I regret things I say...cuz I say dumb shit when I am mad.....I take my anger out with words....not a good thing to do...but my mother is like that..so I guess thats where I got it from (and if anyone knows how it is to have an irish tempered mother they know where I am coming from):blown:

I can definitely relate to that one too... I'm much better now, but I used to have a *horrible* temper! :eek:

Not that I'd scream, but I'd get very vicious with my words... that's one kind of thing that I definitely do regret... it doesn't do anybody any good. :(