Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey you guys....

littled

stoppin' in to say hey to all you guys down there...

mr. dj phrankadelic dropped me a line recently and i promised to stop in... i cant get over all the new ppl on here... this board looks fabulous...

staceyg.- hey pretty girl i got your message... sooooo gooooooood to hear your voice... still in FL i see ;) -lol

i'm so bummed i missed hanging with all of you during the conference- so much to do so little time... i def. plan on making another trip in the fall- weekend will be depending on who's playing where so i'll check in to see whats happening after the summer to make some plans with all you kids...

luv and miss ya bucnhes- i hope everyone is doin' well- even though i'm not on so much i still think of and miss ya's...

luv d :D

hey guys!... digital i'm serious i'm gonna hang around here and post w/ you cats... :cool:

omg- mrmovement.... is that abraham?!?... i'll tell nicki you said hey... lol... you had us retarded after the car ride over to space that night... ;)

we're missing some pps here i see.... wheres mimi, barbie, chris, shroomy, lorraine, rene, attomic, sgtfurry, laluix, edgar<--- who btw has left his mark all over ny, he needs to come back soon ;)

(i know im forgetting some, please forgive me...)?... come out you guys.... :confused:

hello darlin. how r u. yes, it's me abraham. how funny that we meet again. yes, please tell nikki that i said hello. she is such a little cutie pie. u don't know how i regret not hanging with you guys at space that night. the next time that u r in town look me up. i would love to get u all retarded again. nikki is a little tiny cutie pie..with a really sexy voice and well...i'll save my comments for nikki in person. remember that dancing equals peace and love. i love short women....makes me feel very intimidating....hehehehehe..greetings from miami.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

hello darlin. how r u. yes, it's me abraham. how funny that we meet again. yes, please tell nikki that i said hello. she is such a little cutie pie. u don't know how i regret not hanging with you guys at space that night. the next time that u r in town look me up. i would love to get u all retarded again. nikki is a little tiny cutie pie..with a really sexy voice and well...i'll save my comments for nikki in person. remember that dancing equals peace and love. i love short women....makes me feel very intimidating....hehehehehe..greetings from miami.

lmao- all i got outta this post is that nikki's cute and wanna molest her... pervert- :tongue::cool::laugh:

just kidding.... ill tell her you said was'up.... ;):D

i just wanna hear that unique voice. that she posseses. in the darkness of a phat club and a great dj. molest....i think you know me too well already ...hehehehehehe 2night is steve lawler @ crobar. time to unleash some stress and dance my arse off. c ya soon in miami....