Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
suthrnbelle

So, what do you do...

During the fall, winter and spring I work at a few elementary schools watchin kids and I grade papers for a teacher...during the summer I watch a little boy during the week. In the future I want to work at a magazine and be a masseuse part time:)

im a shaolin ninja warrior..sworn by secrecy never to reveal my true identity...Doh!

im a garment distict whore..i do the same thing nycchic does except that she gets paid more and deals with people who speak english..i pretty much handle Lines of Credit..amendments..reconcliations..blah.all that nice stuff...

3 semesters more and one CPA exam and ill b an Accountant..Cant wait for to add that CPA to the end of my last name..

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im a garment distict whore..i do the same thing nycchic does except that she gets paid more and deals with people who speak english..i pretty much handle Lines of Credit..amendments..reconcliations..blah.all that nice stuff...

:laugh::laugh: yeah you are the whore, andi am the pimp :tongue:

im an inventory buyer for suthrnbelle's favorite catalog! ;)

Originally posted by avalondon3

Thanks! I got this kink in my neck thats been buggin' me for ages

I think I get used for my hour massages:( Eh I need the practice

I cant wait until I get licensed, then I can start workin in the hospital with cancer patients:)

Gotta get through the acceptance process, financial aid process, all the classes, and all is well:D