Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who The F$% Is Who?

djdekan

Shroomy is my real name. It sucks having Dead heads for parents. At least since I moved out of the house I don't have to celibrate Jerry Garcias birthday anymore.

I onced asked my dad "Why Shroomy?" and he told me it was because he and mom were shrooming when I was conceived. I have never really though about it until then, but all of a sudden I realized why my brother, Tripen Balz Leary, may have such behavioral problems.

Sometimes I am a little ashamed of my parents and just dont feel like telling the whole story of being raised in a 1962 shcool bus with 4 other (sometimes) couples traveling around america selling veggie buritos before the shows for gas money and cordory bell bottoms to pay for the nitrous tank after every show, so I just say my name is Charlie.

Originally posted by shroomy

Shroomy is my real name. It sucks having Dead heads for parents. At least since I moved out of the house I don't have to celibrate Jerry Garcias birthday anymore.

I onced asked my dad "Why Shroomy?" and he told me it was because he and mom were shrooming when I was conceived. I have never really though about it until then, but all of a sudden I realized why my brother, Tripen Balz Leary, may have such behavioral problems.

Sometimes I am a little ashamed of my parents and just dont feel like telling the whole story of being raised in a 1962 shcool bus with 4 other (sometimes) couples traveling around america selling veggie buritos before the shows for gas money and cordory bell bottoms to pay for the nitrous tank after every show, so I just say my name is Charlie.

lmao!!! OMG! THAT HAS TO B THEFUNNIEST STORY IVE HEARD IN A WHILE....LOLOL:laugh: :laugh: U POOR LOVE CHILD. ANYWAYS..I ONCE HAD A GIRL IN MY SUMMER CAMP WHOS NAME WAS SPARKLE.....GO FIGURE....THE WORST PART IS THAT 4 THE FIRST THREE DAYS I WOULD CALL HER TWINKLE...LOL...POOR THING:laugh:

Hey, Name is Dave, But most ppl call me by my last name or rather a variation or word that rymes with my last name..

so if i dont respond top Dave chancers are im not used to it , most likely ill repsond to puffy, fluffy, scruffy, puffer, puffernator ( no dont smoke either) muffy Etc, please dont add any i cant keep track of theses as it is...

Enjoy