Clubplanet Nightlife Community

of course we cant be friends~

kidnyce

when a girl is acting resistant or says she wants to "get to know me" for a while before she will sleep with me or you are on the verge of "let´s just be friends" land you have 2 choices:

a) be direct, like "sorry, but i can´t see you just as a friend" or jerklike "if you want a friend get a dog". works better the more value you demonstrated.

B) lay on the sweet talk, like

[girlsname], it is not in my nature to experience things only partially. i am a bon vivant; i like to live well, and i need to experience everything in its entirety. if i travel to another country, i don't stay on the tourist track; i can't help but immerse myself fully into the culture - to absorb it through my skin, to breathe it, to live it, to fade into it. or for another example, wine - you, [girlsname], are like a fine wine of the rarest vintage. i can't be content with just looking at you. i absolutely must experience this wine on all levels. i need to smell it, to draw in the exquisite bouquet, to carefully observe its clarity and color, its texture and nuance. and finally, i must drink it all in, savoring every drop, tasting it, experiencing it, breathing it, living it, fading into it...

i usually dont bother with males i have no interest in romantically, i know, in most cases, they are only hanging out with me in hopes of getting some, so it's pointless. i have told people i only wanna be friends but sometimes i just wanna see how they react to it, if they react badly ill be on my way. ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

i usually dont bother with males i have no interest in romantically, i know, in most cases, they are only hanging out with me in hopes of getting some, so it's pointless. i have told people i only wanna be friends but sometimes i just wanna see how they react to it, if they react badly ill be on my way. ;)

haha gotta love shit-testing, i soooo love it. same shit when girls test your authority in front of a group, if you´ll remain alpha or get beta.

define "bad" reaction?

Originally posted by tastey

haha gotta love shit-testing, i soooo love it. same shit when girls test your authority in front of a group, if you´ll remain alpha or get beta.

define "bad" reaction?

bad reaction = I don't need any more "girl friends"

:laugh::idea:

. . . There's sooo many shades of grey in this argument . . .It's almost impossible to tackle in a forum such as this . ..

Tastey: All though that line had all the smoothness of An Aston Martin driving through the Black Forest, most chicks are gonna pick it up for the bullshit it is . . . And the ones who don't, well . . If you stop and think about it, you probably wouldn't have had to try that hard anyways . .

Somebitch: I never got that birthday doobie . . :smoke: . . :tongue: . . Why aren't you online anymore? . .

This is so ironic...same situation I am dealing with now...

Met this guy a month ago...he is laying it thick with the sweet talk and constantly drops hints about me being exclusive with him...then half an hour later, will say something like "i hope you and i will become very good friends"...am i misunderstand him or is this bullshit?

anytime mike :)

sassa: maybe he is just saying he wants to be friends on top of all the other shit that comes along with being in a relationship. the best relationships are built on friendship... if a guy said that to me i would take it as a compliment but on the other hand, you have to lay down some ground rules otherwise you wont know where you stand. you dont wanna think things are more serious than they really are.

Originally posted by sassa

This is so ironic...same situation I am dealing with now...

Met this guy a month ago...he is laying it thick with the sweet talk and constantly drops hints about me being exclusive with him...then half an hour later, will say something like "i hope you and i will become very good friends"...am i misunderstand him or is this bullshit?

bullshit

he´s playing "hot and cold"

playing "hot and cold" is cruel, i can tell from experience. a girl once did it on me and it drove me nuts cause i didn´t see a pattern in the beginning. i was curious why i was so attracted to her and tried to analyse her behaviour which resulted in that "hot and cold" pattern. like she would be all over me one time and all cold towards me another time. cruel but effective.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Tastey: All though that line had all the smoothness of An Aston Martin driving through the Black Forest, most chicks are gonna pick it up for the bullshit it is . . . And the ones who don't, well . . If you stop and think about it, you probably wouldn't have had to try that hard anyways . .

first of all, women WANT to be seduced, all of them. by the right man that is. that is why they dig sweet talk so much, they want you to verbalize your desire for them, they want to feel wanted, needed, desired, etc.

second, some women (see somebitch) put it up as a test to see your reaction. and i bet i definately wouldn´t get a bad reaction for this ;)

Originally posted by tastey

bullshit

he´s playing "hot and cold"

playing "hot and cold" is cruel, i can tell from experience. a girl once did it on me and it drove me nuts cause i didn´t see a pattern in the beginning. i was curious why i was so attracted to her and tried to analyse her behaviour which resulted in that "hot and cold" pattern. like she would be all over me one time and all cold towards me another time. cruel but effective.

in that case, would you suggest telling him to fuck off

I like havin guy friends...I've had the same best guy friend for the past 6 years..I'm friends still with some ex's...sometimes theres just things that I find that my guy friends would give me better advice on...Some of them are just more fun to just hang out with too.

Originally posted by sassa

in that case, would you suggest telling him to fuck off

anger = weakness

either call him on it

OR

get him to commit to you, start with little things and go bigger and bigger each time. what i mean by that is a technique from sales (if you read the cialdini book on influence you´ll know what i´m talking about) that works wonders in human interaction.

get him to commit (speak out loud) little things, HOOK his interest. for example "we seem to really enjoy each other´s company, don´t we?" then get him to verbally agree (=confirm), "wow we´re obviously hitting it off well" and get him to agree. or "you know i really enjoy talking to you" and get him to confirm that HE DOES TOO. when people make a commitment they will very likely stay congruent to it (they will stay by it) and will in the end get more committed (=attached) to you.

i know a guy that has that down to the bone and he gets laid like a bunny in spring time. he hooks every LITTLE bit of interest a girl shows towards him and gets her to verbally commit to this interest (in him). gotta love psychology :)