Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Love Space!!!

georgeacasta2

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

As far as I can remember I've always loved space. Hopefully I'll get a telescope soon so I can look at space more often; as one of my favorite space pioneers always says "Space, the final frontier" - James T Kirk

:laugh: :laugh:

As far as I can remember I've always loved space. Hopefully I'll get a telescope soon so I can look at space more often; as one of my favorite space pioneers always says "Space, the final frontier" - James T Kirk

Speaking of space, I want to hear a real spaced-out minimal prog set..........one that places emphasis on pure atmosphere instead of the still-current prog obsession with the groove-oriented percussive tracks.

Who do I have to see to get a proper spacey set these days? Sasha? Whatever happened to tracks like:

Space Manouevres - Stage One, Narcotik - Blue, HALE BOPP, anything LSG, among others......I miss this style, I like those tracks that make you feel like you're at an orbit of 100,000 miles above the earth.......

LOL :laugh:

maybe you could find those crabs up Uranus?

Originally posted by Nolimit

i love space too, the one in ibiza.

accept no imitations!

I have to agree - I love the Space in Miami, but the one in Ibiza is absolutely amazing! It must be the vibe! Went last summer and I cannot wait to return :)

Yeah i love space to ... lots of it, i need space often, maybe thats why my rent is so damn high, casue i need lots O space

yeah my Space is Ibiza is expensive to, but i still need it so i have to pay at least twice a year for it, and have been using that space for the last 5 years.. what happens when i outgrow or need more space???

Maybe i can visiit the factory and make more space, of course Space is more then just a place of Shelter, its the limelight of my enjoyment, I hate to see the Exit on sunday mornings, but if i have space i'll always be on the Level

Originally posted by xtreme-1

Yeah i love space to ... lots of it, i need space often, maybe thats why my rent is so damn high, casue i need lots O space

yeah my Space is Ibiza is expensive to, but i still need it so i have to pay at least twice a year for it, and have been using that space for the last 5 years.. what happens when i outgrow or need more space???

Maybe i can visiit the factory and make more space, of course Space is more then just a place of Shelter, its the limelight of my enjoyment, I hate to see the Exit on sunday mornings, but if i have space i'll always be on the Level

outta hand !!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xtreme-1

:laugh: :laugh:

ummmmmmmm i was told by a few people that have been to space in ibiza & space here in miami & they said that the space here in miami was better & the chicks were better looking.... i find that kinda hard to believe but its just what i was told..

anyways , im getting my astronaut liscence soon..& i think sobeton is too... i mean , im suprized we dont have it yet !! we basically live @ space :D :D

by the way TONY !! wheres hoppin joey ??:laugh: :laugh: he was hillarious @ level bro ... hoppin all over the place

Originally posted by koky

anyways , im getting my astronaut liscence soon..& i think sobeton is too... i mean , im suprized we dont have it yet !! we basically live @ space :D :D

by the way TONY !! wheres hoppin joey ??:laugh: :laugh: he was hillarious @ level bro ... hoppin all over the place

Joey usually spends the first part of evening ;conducting his exploration of the venue.

I think we've earned our license already. :D maybe Biz can hook us up on the next Apollo Mission.. :D

Originally posted by koky

ummmmmmmm i was told by a few people that have been to space in ibiza & space here in miami & they said that the space here in miami was better & the chicks were better looking.... i find that kinda hard to believe but its just what i was told..

Uh... no and no...the girls, vibe and usually the music are better in Ibiza.

Especially the girls!!!!

Sheesh even the girls at crobar blow away the girls at space.

and I hate to admit that I agree with nolimit, but I just cant respect someone who tries to cash in on anothers reputation.

Sheesh if they allowed camera's in Space @ Ibiza you would be blown away. You can show up at noon and find 20 girls who are better looking than the current cover of Cosmo, and they are wearing things that would be illegal to put on the cover here in the states.

And while they seem inaproachable, they are actually pretty nice if you just talk to them as humans.

compare them to the Miami models and they are beyond social.

Each 'Space' has it's own character. The one in Miami can be amazing on certain nights, depending on who the dj is that sets the vibe. Like Teneglia at WMC 2001 - he took the place on an amazing journey. But the Space in Ibiza tends to get the great vibe always, because there will always be great music and new faces and new energy of people of numerous backgrounds just enjoying their holiday. As for chicks - I'd say it's a toss up! :)