Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok guys lets list the nyc djs then i'll throw up a poll

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Louie Devito - This guy is a perfect fit for space's music format. Bring the NYC underground to clubspace.

00460342.jpg

That is my favorite album of all time! It's a non-stop dance marathon of watered down dated tracks.........you can never ever hear to many thunderpuss remixes!

GA2- lets organize a CP trip up to NYC to hear Devito spin?

Originally posted by sheldonp

Little 'Louie' Vega

Tony Humphries

Kenny Dope Gonsalez

Jon Cutler

Timmy Regisford

I'm really overdue for some Louie / Humphries sets. Haven't heard Kenny, Jon Cutler or Timmy Regisford, but LOVE, I said L.O.V.E. their work!!

:-)

BTW, Sheldon - - How was the rest of the night @ CHILL. Nifa & I had a great time!!

Dennis.

I gotta admit Sallen, your list is right on point. Those are exactly the kind of NY/NJ djs that are likely to pack a club in Miami.

Glad to see Morillo on that list. If anyone can get me groovin to Latino House these days it's Erick Morillo.

Thanks all for the mention!! :)

NYC is FULL of very talented up and coming DJ's... and in terms of pulling in a crowd @ Space in Miami... It might be smart on your part to pay attention to the lounge and bar scene in NYC as this is where the new wave of talent exists...

I don't even know where to start in compiling a list of DJ's in the NYC area that are making a name for themselves here...

DJ dM

Burchan Acar

Mike Cala

Rob Sperte

Keith Walter

Amy Walter

Kurtis Patrick

Spoony D

Frankie Pep

Bill Patrick

DJ Mac C

Matt Licata

Tom Amoroso

Dennis Rodgers

Dave Hollands

Tal Aaron

Mark Divine

Don Sheridan

I could go on and on... really... and making a list like this makes me realize that I'm probably leaving OFF just as many just because they're not coming to mind right now...

Are these headliner DJ's just yet? No, of course not... but check who you're booking in 2-3 years... I bet some of these will be on that list.

• 2 weeks later...

Hex Hector, David Morales, Little Louie Vega, Roger S, any of the guys from the Magic Sessions will do just fine. Denny Tsettos is great for Temps in NJ thats about it in my opinion. Oh I almost forgot, the up and coming and personally my favorite dj/producer on the NY/NJ circuit right now RICHIE SANTANA!!!!!!!!! Don't forget the female dj's Jackie Christie has been known to rip it up more than occasionally.

Originally posted by sheldonp

Little 'Louie' Vega

Tony Humphries

Kenny Dope Gonsalez

Jon Cutler

Timmy Regisford

Great choices! Nice to see something other than just "bang bang" on this board. how 'bout:

Francois K

Dimitri from Paris

Matty Heilbronn

Frankie Feliciano

Joe Claussel

David Morales

Frankie Knuckles

Originally posted by djjonmartin

Great choices! Nice to see something other than just "bang bang" on this board. how 'bout:

Francois K

Dimitri from Paris

Matty Heilbronn

Frankie Feliciano

Joe Claussel

David Morales

Frankie Knuckles

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for those who enjoy the more soulful club tip, come by CHATEAU NOIR on Wednesdays @ 46 Grand St - FREE! :D

Originally posted by pod

I have fully functioning gear, you'll get some great photos this Saturday, Kurtis :cool:

Bring back Trendroid...I missed them a few weeks ago!

Yeah I would like to see Trendroid spin. Last time I saw them they were amazing at Filter.