Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICIAL** Danny Tennaglia/ Danny Howells meetup

well i was going and now Im not.. I atually have off of work today.. but i wont be attending.. not like most of you care anyway.. have fun for me and Steve have a happy bday party.. sorry i couldnt make it.. :(

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bebby6919

well i was going and now Im not.. I atually have off of work today.. but i wont be attending.. not like most of you care anyway..

i dont know what your reasoning is woman, but if i we're off from work i wouldnt miss this for the world. . .

:bounce: dance dance dance! :bounce:

~oh and ill miss ya :(:tongue:~

Originally posted by rdancer

I'm just curious how many of you are going to be sober for all of this party ?:laugh:

so·ber Pronunciation Key (sbr)

adj. so·ber·er, so·ber·est

- Habitually abstemious in the use of alcoholic liquors or drugs; temperate.

- Not intoxicated or affected by the use of drugs.

- Plain or subdued: sober attire.

- Devoid of frivolity, excess, exaggeration, or speculative imagination; straightforward: gave a sober assessment of the situation.

- Marked by seriousness, gravity, or solemnity of conduct or character. See Synonyms at serious.

- Marked by circumspection and self-restraint.

- The opposite of Clubplanet.

Originally posted by hoke

so·ber Pronunciation Key (sbr)

adj. so·ber·er, so·ber·est

- Habitually abstemious in the use of alcoholic liquors or drugs; temperate.

- Not intoxicated or affected by the use of drugs.

- Plain or subdued: sober attire.

- Devoid of frivolity, excess, exaggeration, or speculative imagination; straightforward: gave a sober assessment of the situation.

- Marked by seriousness, gravity, or solemnity of conduct or character. See Synonyms at serious.

- Marked by circumspection and self-restraint.

- The opposite of Clubplanet.

You just answered the question for yourself, but I hate to think CP is one collective soul that does the same thing. ;):laugh:

Originally posted by rdancer

You just answered the question for yourself, but I hate to think CP is one collective soul that do the same thing. ;):laugh:

There will be exceptions, but it wouldn't take too many beans to count them. ;)

Originally posted by clubkat

i dont know what your reasoning is woman, but if i we're off from work i wouldnt miss this for the world. . .

:bounce: dance dance dance! :bounce:

~oh and ill miss ya :(:tongue:~

I have pretty good reasoning.. I'll me MIA for a while.. well I'll be at exit july 3rd to support my boy Nero.. but thats about it... Thanx for the response.. have fun!! :tongue:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

:worry:

i wonder how many of us are going to get booted?

Damn, I forgot about you!! Sorry.. If there was one thing that was constant it was that you never touched the "drugs". Im proud of you...

And your right im curious to see how many people will get booted and have to pay off the bouncers... :D:laugh:

seems like there's quite a few suggested meetup times (4, whenever u get there, 4 & 7, 2 & 5, midnight, 6:30 or 7) - so I'm not sure exactly when u guys are gonna meetup, but I'll check the chill room when I get there (1-ish), then maybe at 2 and 4... I'll be the dude in the orange visor (not too many ppl wear orange visors lol) - so say what's up if u see me. Lookin forward to partyin with all of you who I met at calle nueve, and those I haven't met yet :)

headin to the city now to meet up with some friends & pre-party so I won't be able to check cp to see exactly when u guys are meeting if u come up with an *official* time...

wooooooo hooooooo can't fuckin' wait!!!

hey everyone....I plan on being in line before the doors open... sooooooooo if you see a girl in pink capri sweats with dark blonde hair (either up or down) fair skin, come say hi :) I'm always wandering around until there's room on the dancefloor

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

kiss my ass ! eheh..i dotn go to shelter one night and im old?? FFFFFFFFAWKK YUUUUUUUU!! im leavin in 2 weeks to europe..i cant go there with fuckin bus fare in my pocket

Where in Europe are you going i went there . tis was great:tongue:

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

seems like there's quite a few suggested meetup times (4, whenever u get there, 4 & 7, 2 & 5, midnight, 6:30 or 7) - so I'm not sure exactly when u guys are gonna meetup, but I'll check the chill room when I get there (1-ish), then maybe at 2 and 4... I'll be the dude in the orange visor (not too many ppl wear orange visors lol) - so say what's up if u see me. Lookin forward to partyin with all of you who I met at calle nueve, and those I haven't met yet :)

headin to the city now to meet up with some friends & pre-party so I won't be able to check cp to see exactly when u guys are meeting if u come up with an *official* time...

wooooooo hooooooo can't fuckin' wait!!!

Hey man, it was good to meet you... dunno if you remember me... I was wearing a black shirt with stipes and gray Caffeine pants, as opposed to Jon Stephen who was wearing the *exact* same shirt but black pants, lol.

Nice meeting you too man - yeah I remember you. Also nice meeting/re-meeting the rest of you guys - I remember a helluva lot more names & faces this time since I was pretty much sober. Look forward to seeing you guys at exit on july 3rd. :)

soooo tired... gnight

Originally posted by klohe

I didn't actually attend any of the meet-ups, but I saw some familiar CP faces chillin around

Same here...I didn't attend any meetups but was very happy to see some familiar faces (after a LONG LONG time) again. Also very happy to finally meet siceone....hey sweetie, if you read this, sorry I disappeared so fast again...we''ll talk later :)