Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snowball with TIGERHOOK ::This Friday

djbuster

Join The Snowball Collective this Friday - June 28th

for the second in a series of Friday nite events.

Snowball at Murali

with Snowball DJ's

Buster

Rex Riddem - live on congas

Paolo (Snowball, NYC)

Shamus (Snowball, NYC)\

with special guests

Tigerhook Corp featuring

Randall Jones

Hito

Deep C

Udoh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tigerhook is one of the US's top DJ/Production teams. Recent releases on Bedrock, Saw Recordings, The End Recordings (to name a few) have been blowing up the charts. Tigerhook's DJ performances are always great - pay attention as they drop some of their latest, unreleased tracks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murali - 901 9th Street NW : Washington DC (Corner of 9th and I)

Murali is one of DC's best kept secrets. The club features two rooms of music and a comfortable lounge area.

Doors open at 10 PM.

21 and over with ID.

$10 admission.

To be on the Snowball guestlist for this event - send an e-mail to snowballinfo@earthlink.net with your first name, last inital and number of guests.

See ya there!

Main Entry: con·ga

Pronunciation: 'kä[ng]-g&

Function: noun

Etymology: American Spanish, probably from feminine of congo Negro, from Congo, region in Africa

Date: 1935

1 : a Cuban dance of African origin involving three steps followed by a kick and performed by a group usually in single file

2 : a tall barrel-shaped or tapering drum of Afro-Cuban origin that is played with the hands

conga.gif

Main Entry: 1bon·go

Pronunciation: 'bä[ng]-(")gO, 'bo[ng]-

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural bongos also bongoes

Etymology: American Spanish bongó

Date: 1920

: one of a pair of small connected drums of different sizes and pitches played with the hands

- bon·go·ist /-"gO-ist/ noun

apollosaxes_1693_2430086

Originally posted by Kuro

Back to the subject, what's the dress code at Murali? I think I might want to come check out Tigerhook.

I just requested to be put on the guest list and also asked what the dress code was. I will post it when I find out.

Originally posted by djbuster

the dress code is...not too dressy. they prefer shoes - but our deal with them is that they treat our guests differently.

i guess most people wear shoes and comfortable clothes...does that help?

-b

what about goloshes? i always wear my GUCCI goloshes with my BURBERRY stir up pants:D I hope that is acceptable

the dress code is...not too dressy. they prefer shoes - but our deal with them is that they treat our guests differently.

-b

There are levels of dressy. So, no, that didn't help, you bastard. You'll pay for this.

Originally posted by Kuro

There are levels of dressy. So, no, that didn't help, you bastard. You'll pay for this.

i'm shaking right now...

:) bring it on sucka!

as for the dress...i dont want to say it is too dressy...comfort is important. best bet would be to wear shoes.

and NO ONE will be allowed in wearing burberry stir-ups - ya hear that spinsaikel??:D

-b

sun nite whats-his-face made me put my shoes back on:(