Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My new objective in life

vicman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gmccookny

And don't forget to wash them all down with Milk (2%) ;)

Oh, and by the way, what species of animal is that in your sig ...looks funny, if i spoke spanish :mad:

full cream milk (4%) is the best..hell milk straight out of the cow and boiled is even yummier!

the species of animal? its a condor. from a comic strip called "Condorito" very popular in latin america. grew up reading that comic.

the jokes are a bit dumb, but i still luv 'em, in this one:

little condor: today, the teacher taught us how to write. i wrote three word on the blackboard.

big condor: oh yeah? what words were they?

little condor: i dont know.

little condor: the teacher still hasnt taught us how to read.

Originally posted by vicman

Sample all 19 pop tart flavours and all 8 poptart offspring, including pop tart stix and the other pop tart thingies.

:drool:

i'll join you on that :aright: !

but, sorry kids, it's skim milk for me. all other milk is too rich for me barf.gif . it's like butta!

Originally posted by weyes

i'll join you on that :aright: !

but, sorry kids, it's skim milk for me. all other milk is too rich for me barf.gif . it's like butta!

...cont'd...

straight from da Udder

there is no other

for my man Vic

he eats till he gets sick

he likes his tarts

they really make him :gas:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I also like soy milk...btw...

so toi get things off to a flying start today after work I will buy a box of those delictable items and sample one of 'em for dinner..I will consequently proceede to take that box with me to ny so i can munch on them after getting out of arc on saturday.....i just need to decide what flavour i'm getting tonight.

:confused:

youve been talking so much about how nasty the smore's one are, that its really sparked my curiosity...are they really that bad? if so, why? maybe i need to taste test them in relation to another delictable pop tart flavour at the same time so i know wht to campare it to....

is it the chocolate that makes them bad? or the marshmellow?

if so, what is it? texture? sweetness?

hmmmm..i'm gonna have to come out with a scientific method of rating the different flavours....

a full report will be submitted by COB monday.

i am particularly intrigued by the frosted chocolate vanilla creme tarts and the cookies and creme snak stix, but mostly because it seems iffy that they could be good... i don't wish bad things on you, vic, but since you're the one who's gonna rate them all on a scale, d'ya think you could try them early on :D ?

i think i'm gonna gain lots of weight by the time i finish sampling all of the pop tarts...ok..so i have them written down, i'll head over to the supermarket and pick up a few boxes...i just hope i dont end up wolfing all of them down fast, ''cos if i do, i'll end up --->:constipa:

ooo- i have to report this travesty:

i went to ralph's today, ralph's being one of the l.a. area's major supermarkets, and how many varieties of pop-tarts did they have to offer me?

2!

wtf is that :what: ? most disturbing.

Originally posted by vicman

i had apple cinnamon and chocolate fudge with frosting this weekend..i liked the apple cinnamon better.

well, vic, i dunno about this "one variety v. one other" method. i expect some sort of chart that shows your data, rating all of the tarts together on some sort of scale. i will except nothing less. harumph :updown: .

Originally posted by nourishment

I agree. I'm looking for a 1-5 rating scale and a couple of different categories like sweetness, texture, frosting/no frosting, toasted or straight from the box preference, etc...

If you're gonna do it, do it right.

That would be phat, espec. the category "toasted or straight from the box" ;)

thats waht i plan to do, in its own individual thread. i just havent had time since i got back from ny yesterday to do so. also been running up and down this morning for work and had computer problems at home, but i will post up a good, scientlifically based reveiw.

but defintly the apple cinammon was better than the chocolate fudge wiith frosting.

:idea:

how about if i get my mad scientist lab kit and chemically analyze the biological structure of each type of pastry in order to discover the reasons why one tastes better than the other? i can check the pH balance and other stuff.

You know, as long as you're at it, how about loading that information into an excel spreadsheet and processing it into a three dimensional bar graph for easy comparison?

Im actually thinking about doing this :laugh2:;)

if you all have a fax, i'd be able to get it to you by wednesday :D

I agree. I'm looking for a 1-5 rating scale and a couple of different categories like sweetness, texture, frosting/no frosting, toasted or straight from the box preference, etc...

If you're gonna do it, do it right.

funny that gmc was all over the "toasted or straight from the box" thing, 'cause i think that's a seriously important factor to consider, too, and am gonna have to third that in a major way. i hadn't even considered that anyone would actually put them in the toaster :laugh: !

yeah, the chemical structure of the pop tart differs greaty depending of its straight out of the box or if you put them in the toaster first,

i had smores pop tarts yesterday, they were gross talk about sugar overload. i'm wortking on the report of the 3 previous flavours. i'll probably take a break from my pop tart sampling until the end of the week, talk about sugar overload (especially the frosted ones) plus it will give me time to write up my ratings.